Chapter 13

Leahs POV:
Jen was so sexy making breakfast. I laid in bed watching her. I knew she could feel me staring at her ass. "Damn,you look sexy as fuck this morning." I say biting my lip. She was wearing navy blue spanx and I white t-shirt. She always had spanx on. They made her ass so much bigger. Anyway, lately she's been really into planning the wedding. She's already invited over 900 people. Bout a 4 million dollar dress. And rented out a 37 million dollar venue. We've gotten way over the budget but I just let her go with whatever. I grabbed her waist from the back. "Mmm" she moans/laughing. I turned her around and started kissing her all nasty. I picked her up and placed her on the counter. She cuffed my face as I cuffed her ass. With every kiss I squeezed her ass. "Mm." She moaned as I moved from her lips to her neck leaving a bunch of small hickeys. She jumped off the counter and grabbed my hand. She took me outside to the hot tub. She stripped naked. Got in and motioned for me to come in. We had went on vacation and fucked in the hot tub which was so motherfuckin hot. But this shit was finna be the hottest shit ever. I stripped naked and slowly got in the pool. As soon as I was in jennifer pulled me to her. Jen was so hot when water dripped off of her. Unexpectedly I ran my finger up her leg and inserted two fingers she gasped at the feeling. "Ou leah baby." She yelled. She was practically riding my fingers. I could feel her about to reach her edge. She always had a sign for that.
*after sex. Jen and leah are laying down. Jens slowly falling asleep.*
Jens POV
Tonight was the best. I know I always say "that was the best sex ever or that was the best" but I really mean it like. Hot tub sex it the fucking best.
*next morning*
Leahs POV
I woke up and couldn't find jen. I figured she was taking a shower. I checked just to make sure. She already out and she looked sexy even though she didn't get all her make up off

 She already out and she looked sexy even though she didn't get all her make up off

I swear she was so sexy. Anyways, I wanted her to beg for her morning sex so I didn't bother. I started making myself breakfast. This quarantine shit was not cute and Donald trump thought it was. I was fucking over it. Jennifer seemed to be having fun. She never really got dressed. She always wore spanx and either a t-shirt or a crop top. I know I've said this before but they made her ass look so big. I couldn't help but smack her ass. "Damn leah already?" Jen said laughing. I smiled she was so hot and I was so lucky to have her like seriously. "Stop staring leah you always staring at what's already yours." She chuckled. "Exactly why I can fucking look at it." I said biting my lip. "Mmm you turn me on." Jen says walking to the bed and sitting down. "You play to damn much jennifer!" I laughed pushing her down and getting on top of her.

Sorry this short I'll make up for it later anywayyssss imma make a new jeleah book😌 so lmk whatchu wanna see and yea 💀🥴