Chapter 9

Recap:Jennifer gives leah a little surprise.
Leahs POV:
Yesterday wasn't even for her but I wanted it to be for her. So today she surprised me. (Imma change the convos bold is Jennifer and regular is leah ) "mmm....baby you like that?" "Ouuu yes."I could barely talk she made me feel so good. I could feel my orgasm catching on and right before I came she said" don't come until I tell you to." " but I got to I can't.." I said in between breaths. "Come now." As if she was on point I came right at that moment and it felt amazing. I really thought she would make me hold it in. "Baby that was the best sex ever!" I said. She laughed and got up. I saw he ass moving while she was walking and I still couldn't believe I was engaged to a fine ass bitch like her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Couple hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Jen has just gotten home from eating and running errands. She was so sexy tonight at dinner. She was wearing a black dress that showed her boobs a lil and it was super short. She looked amazing. I heard the shower turn on and I decided to go in the bathroom and surprise her in the shower. I took my clothes off. I got in and grabbed her by her hips. She flinched a little. "Mmmm again baby?" She said. I bite my lip and nodded my head. I pushed her against the wall and started kissing her. She fought me and like always she won. I move down kissing all over her body. I lifted one leg on my shoulder and started moving my tongue is circular motions. "OMG LEAH BABY! Slower omg. She yelled. I didn't acknowledge her and went faster instead. "MMM OH LEAH OUUU I- IM GONNA- UNHHHH LEAH BABY." Jennifer screams as she comes in my mouth. I let the shower wash it away but I get some and make her taste herself. "Mmmmm baby your pussy tasted so good." I sat kissing jen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Couple minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We laid in bed. She laid with her back from me and I laid against her. "Leah?baby?" She said. "Mmmm?" I mumble. "This is a dumb question but do you think we have sex to much😭?" She says. "Never baby never! I wouldn't marry you if we had to much sex." I say. She chuckles. "Goodnight baby." She says. "Night." I say already half asleep.
~~~~~~
Next day
~~~~~~
Jennifer's pov:
I decided to get up before leah and make breakfast. We had been eating out a lot and figured it would be nice to eat at home for once. Leah ended up waking up at the perfect time cause I had just gotten done making breakfast. "Jen!?" Leah yelled. "In the kitchen baby." I yelled back. Leah came in the kitchen grabbing me from behind and kissed my neck. "Good morning baby." She said. "Morning." I said. I gestured first her to sit down and gave her the plate I made for her.
Fast forward.
"Was it good baby?" I asked her. She nodded her head getting up to put her plate in the sink. I grabbed her kissing her and pushing her on the bed. I straddled her and started kissing her. "Looks like someone's been wanting it awfully bad." She said. "Shhhhh" I say. I felt leahs hand rub in my pussy and I flinched. "Mmm" I moaned as she continued rubbing it. "Mm Leah I gotta go remember I have that meeting." I say. "No baby stay. Please." Leah pleases. I think about it and say inside my mind and say forget it they'll be other interviews. I couldn't handle leahs fingers rubbing through my tight booty shorts. Leah slapped my ass it stung but it felt good I knew it would leave a mark but I didn't care. I took off leahs sweatpants and Leah took my shorts off. She continued rubbing me as I continued kissing her. "Mmm leah baby." I moaned while she moved her mouth to my neck. Leah stopped and said "I want you to ride my face." Leah said. "We-we haven't done that in a while." I said smiling. I did as she asked and I flinched as she moved her tongue around. I loved and hated when she did that. "Ouuuuuu" I moaned. Leah squeezed my ass tighter matching with my rhythm. I came quickly in her mouth and she made me ride it out. After I came I finally got off leahs face and laid under the covers. That was like the best sex me and Leah had ever had.
Thanks for reading💕
Comment and vote for more🥺💗