Chapter 5

Recap: Jen slams Leah against the bathroom wall.
Leahs POV:
Birthday sex is playing and it turns me on so bad. Jen takes her clothes off and turns on the shower and gets in. She motions me to get in. I bite lip and obey. The water dripping off her body was making me needy. I needed her and wanted her. With birthday sex playing in the background I started eating her out."mmmmmm mami." Jen says. She shivers as I eat her out slowly licking her clit. "I- ouuu-uhh le- omg." She says as she comes in my mouth. I make her taste herself. "Ouuuu you taste so good don't you?" I say. "Yes." Jen says seducingly. Jen surprises me by kissing my neck leaving me hickeys everywhere.As she starts going lower I start getting tighter and can't take it even though she hasn't even started. She surprises me with fingers instead of tongue."nmmm." I moan as she starts slowly but later goes rapidly."ouuuu imma come baby ouuu.mmnnnffff." She cleans me up and makes me taste myself . "Ouuuuu baby that was fun." I say as we get back to the party. "Yea" she says smiling. The rest of they night we walk around eachother smiling seducingly.
*later that night* 
"That was fun" she said. "Yea it was but now we had even more fun in the shower didn't we baby." I said. She nods and smiles at me as she gets dressed. I hit her ass a she lays down. "Leah!" She says laughing. I smile and lay down. "Goodnight baby girl." I say. " goodnight." She says.
Jens POV:
Tonight with Leah was so fun and honestly I would do it over again because she's so hot. She's made me feel so good these past few days and I'm loving it. I love her so much already.
*next day*
I wake up and leah was already up making me breakfast. I walk to the door way and stand in the doorway and smile. "What?" She says. "Nothing ." I say smiling. I loved the way leah treated me she never disrespected me. She treated me amazingly and plus the sex was awesome. But that was just a plus. We ate breakfast and got dressed but not before I got my morning sex.
To be continued