Chapter 8

Recap:it's almost Jens and leahs 4month anniversary and Jen has a special surprise for leah.
Leahs POV:
Mine and Jens 4 month anniversary was coming up already and I couldn't believe it. I honestly thought that she would fall in love with Alex again but she really proved herself. I looked over beside me and smiled. "Morning." Jen said. "Morning." I say kissing her on the lips. Tomorrow was our anniversary. She had no idea the extreme I was gonna go to. I was gonna have roses and chocolates and of course the sex as always. Jen got up and walked to the kitchen. Her ass was hanging out of the Black Nike spanx. It made me bite my lip. "What you want for breakfast?" Jen asked making me stop looking at her ass and at her face. "Pancakes?" She said. I nodded my head as I got up and got in the shower. I got out in perfect timing because the food was done. I put on a crop top and some spanx and went over to the kitchen. I spanked Jens ass as I walked in. "Omg leah!" Jen said smiling. I smiled grabbed my plate and sat down. Soon after Jennifer joined me.
—————————————————————————-
Fast forward to the next day(sorry for the big time gap)
——————————————————————————
Jennifer's pov:
Today was me and leahs anniversary. I wake up to her gon and I figured she was in the kitchen. "Leah?!" I yelled. No answer. I texted her.

I wanted to ask her what she was getting but I was pretty sure I already knew what she was getting so I didn't bother asking and just locked my phone

I wanted to ask her what she was getting but I was pretty sure I already knew what she was getting so I didn't bother asking and just locked my phone. I got up to take a shower. I put on this white crop top with dress like pants. I changed because I realized I had no where to go😭. I decided to wear tight ripped jeans and a tube top with my all white balenciagas.
Later on leah came home and she had a whole bag of stuff. She gave me flowers and chocolates. I had told her to get me something that was little cause I had a big surprise. Of course she obeyed me cause she wants me like always. "Aww thanks baby." I turn around to put the flowers and chocolates on the bed and as I turn around I see leah in one knee. I'm so estatic I can't even believe that this is happening. "Jennifer Lopez you've been in my life for more than 8 months and we've been together for 4 and these past months have been the best sex and all. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." She said opening the box. Omg the ring was huge!

"Omg yes! A thousand times yes!!! I yell

"Omg yes! A thousand times yes!!! I yell. I pull her up and kiss her. She pulls away to put the ring on my finger. I post a picture on Instagram and it automatically get 1m likes. I try to like all my jlovers comments just to show them I see cause why not. Maybe I should go on a following spree soon. I thought to myself. Leah snapped me out of my little thing and said "so what's my surprise." I smiled and said go open the door. She walked over to the door and opened it she immediately looked back and said "really?!" And smiled. Beyoncé was at the door looking at us. She walks in shuts the door and locks it. "Hey" she says seducingly. I just smile and leah looks at me I nod my head and she starts kissing Beyoncé. Soon after Beyoncé walks over to me takes my shirt off she lays me down and starts kissing my body massaging my boobs. She puts her fingers in her mouth and then puts the in my pants."mmm" I moan. After a while away leah comes and gets on the bed. "Ouuu your so tight baby." Beyoncé says. "When isn't she?" Leah says kissing me. While Beyoncé eats me out and leah makes out with me I'm thinking and to think this was for leah looks like they tricked me. "Ou bey I'm go- unhhhgg. I yell as I came. Bey cleans me up and then goes to my mouth letting me taste myself and then Leah gets some too. Leah and Beyoncé were so hot together I couldn't.
_________________________
Big time gap again😭😭
_________________________
Next day
I was so weak from yesterday we went a couple more rounds and they were all done on me. Leah ain't get none and said she didn't want none but that she wanted to please me. I always loved when she put me first. I looked at my gigantic engagement ring. I couldn't believe that I was engaged to the love of my life. My phone was blowing up with the picture I posted last night before well you know....

 My phone was blowing up with the picture I posted last night before well you know

Everyone loved me and Leah together or should I say jeleah together. I couldn't with my fans they were so funny all the time. I decided to visit a couple of group chats this morning. I went in this group chat called "The real housewives of jlo and Arod" there were two of them but I usually went in the original one so I decided to go into the second one. Used to Alex went in there a lot and would always tell me they were talking about sex so I never went in there. Thankfully they weren't talking about sex but they were talking bout the Super Bowl. I laughed they were fucking funny. I didn't talk or stay a while but I would come back later. I looked over a leah was awake and I wanted her to know how much I appreciated what she did yesterday even though it was for her and not me but she still put me there first and she didn't get any. "Good morning baby I got a surprise." I said. "Ouuu" she said . I went under the covers and she clinched. "Omg Jennifer mmmm..". I wanted her to feel me. I would make her feel me.

Thanks for reading💗
Please vote!!!
Comment what y'all want in the next
Chapter.💕
Bye baldheadsssss😌