Chapter 10

Recap:Jennifer and leah just having the best sex ever.
Jennifer's pov:
We woke up tired from last night. I'd have to say it again. That was the best sex ever. Me and Leah had never do that before and ya that sounded crazy but we hadn't. It was a new thing. "Jen?!" Leah yelled. I must've been to caught up in my thought I ain't hear leah screaming at me. "Yes baby sorry." I said snapping out my thoughts. "Come on get ready we have lunch with your mom and dad remember?" She reminded me. Oh shit I forgot about that.i thought to myslef. I got up and took a shower. I decided to wear a white jumpsuit with so nude looking heels with my hair down. Leah was wear a black jumpsuit with white heels and her hair up in a ponytail. It was like we had planned to match except we didn't. She didn't have that here so she must've went to her house while I was in the shower. Anyway we headed out for lunch.
——————————————
After lunch
——————————————
Leah was fucking wit me all throw out lunch.
•flashback•
Leah was sitting next to me and my mom and dad we're sitting side by side. I felt leahs hand rub on my thigh. (Mind you our parent have no idea we are dating they just think we are best friends) I slap leahs hand. She continues to try and I just stop slapping her hand away. She moves closer to my clit and I flinch. "What's wrong baby?" Leah asks. (my mom doesn't think of anything because me and Leah  call eachother baby all the time) "mm nothing." I say setting my drink down. She starts rubbing my clit in circular motions and I couldn't take it anymore.i signaled the waiter and he came over. "Can I have a ticket for me and her please?" I ask. He nodded his head and goes to the front. "Thanks for lunch mom and dad I'll call y'all later. Love you." I say making leah remove her hand and getting up. "Love y'all." They day at the same time.
•the present•
That's basically what happened and I couldn't stand leah wanting to do it everywhere but I also got it because Imma a hot bitch and she couldn't resist. As we got through the door I take my heels off and walk to my bed and flip down. Leah had to pay the taxi driver so she wasn't there yet. I hear the door open and flinch a little thinking it was leah but it wasnt it was Alex. "What the fu-." I start but leah shits me down. "Goodbye Alex get the fuck out." She says in a serious tone. Alex walks away angry and Leah slams the door behind him. "Can't fucking believe after almost a year he's fucking back." I said laying back down. "He's gone now baby." Leah says kissing me while straddling me. "Mmm baby." She says making me get on top of her and her  getting on the bottom. Without any warning she sticks two fingers inside me."OH.MY.GOD. LEAH BABY" I yelled as she entered her fingers in me. "Ouu you like that baby don't you."she says. I nod my head to make sure she understands I understand. "I.need.words." She says thrusting into me. "Yes baby I like that!!!" I scream. I  felt my pussy tighten around her fingers and I know she felt it too cause she started going slower. I hated when she teased me like that. It felt good but I wanted so much more."faster leah faster Unh." I yell. She still goes slow but I give her a look and she starts going faster. I match her rhythm and practically rode her fingers. A few seconds later I came. She took her fingers out and made me taste myself. I admit I did taste good but not as good as leah. I turned leah over and started eating her out. "Mm omg baby." Leah moans.i could tell she was about to have a an orgasm because her pussy tightened up and then she came. "Ouuuu baby you make me feel so good." She said. I clean her up and start kissing her. I lay beside her. I look over and leahs asleeep I kiss her and fall asleep myself.
Thanks for reading bbys💗
Comment//vote🥺💕