Chapter 14

Jennifer's pov:
"Damn leah that sex was good." I moaned as I got up and go redressed. I don't know why but this quarantine got me ordering spanx like crazy and I'm always wearing them for some reason. Anyways, my mom invited me and leah to go to dinner with her. I wanted to say no but Leah said we had to go because quarantine wasn't that bad anymore not that people were staying inside anyways. So I called my mom to let her know I had changed my mind.
*phone call*
Mom: hello?
Jen:hey mom me and leah changed our mind we are going to dinner tonight. What time are you going?
Mom: me and your dad are going at 7 tonight. There's an elevator so we'll be on the second floor.
Jen: okay. Bye I love you.
Mom: love you!
*ends call*
Me and my mom have always had a very close relationship. It's not that she doesn't like leah it's just every since we got together better yet engaged she's been distant. I was so surprised when she invited us to eat. I feel like she thought me and Alex were gonna last and that shit was cut off real quick. Anyway back to what matters, it was already 4 pm. Me and leah had took up most of our day doing what we do. "We have to get ready jen." Leah said. "Why?"i said fully knowing why. "Jennifer Lynn Lopez . You take hours to get ready and you know that." She says rolling her eyes. I smile to myself.
A/N:I forgot to tell y'all they moved into a house here's a picture

If you wanna see the inside lmk🥰

Still Jennifer's pov:
I walked up our huge stairs. I was so thankful to finally be out of a small ass apartment and into a huge ass mansion. I walked into my walk in closet and picked out a fendi shirt and some black shorts.

I walk downstairs to get my black fendi heels from the closet where all my shoes go and I see leah walk out

I walk downstairs to get my black fendi heels from the closet where all my shoes go and I see leah walk out. She looked so good with her black dress that had a cover up and showed a little bit of cleavage and her black fendi heels you know for being gay she showed me up and I'm not even trying.

"Damn leah

"Damn leah." I said. She laughed at me kissing me. I had to break away cause if not we wouldn't make it there in time.
*at the restaurant*
We pulled up to the restaurant and got in the elevator we weren't the only people in there so it was cramped. All of a sudden I feel this sudden thrust. It was leahs finger. "Mm" I moan gritting my teeth. The faster she went the more I had to either squeeze her arm or bite my purse. Finally the elevator door dings and she stops thank god cause I was almost at the edge. "Let's go to the restroom Jennifer." She says as she pulls me into their family restroom. "No leah stop." I moan as she thrust into me again. "Come on you were almost at the edge. Just let me please you jennifer." She said as I surrendered. "Mhm leah right there omg. Omg leah!..... I screamed. Pretty sure everyone outside heard us but at this point I honestly didn't care. Me and leah refreshed ourselves and went out to the table my parents were sitting at. "Hello Mr and Mrs Lopez." Leah says. I love how sweet she is with everyone especially my parents. "Hi mom and dad." I say. "Hey girls." They both say. "Damn look at that engagement ring!" They exclaim. I lift my hand to show them my finger. "Your father didn't even give me that big of an engagement ring." My mom laughs.  I felt leahs hand rubbing on my thigh almost all night trying to get me to notice her. I did but I didn't pay it any mind. Well that was until she decided to rub me through my shorts. It was so hard not to moan out loud. She knows how sensitive I am.
-
We're back at the house and leah walks next up to the bedroom. I loved our bedroom.

It was so big and so comfortable

It was so big and so comfortable. Decorated it myself😌. Leah pushed me onto the bed getting on top of me but I pushed her back over to where I was on top.
Leahs POV:
I loved when jen took control she was so hot. She started kissing me all nasty. Fighting for dominance but of course she won she always does. After that I decided we needed action. I turned her over and slid my fingers in her red laced panties. "Mm leah." She moans. I loved when she moaned my name it made me wanna fuck her even more. I decided to stop teasing her and slowly slid my finger in her making her groan. "oh leah follame mas fuerte." She moans I always loved when she spoke in Spanish during sex.
A/N Translation: "oh leah fuck me harder"
She came a little bit after and now we were making out. I loved the way she took so much control. We finally were done,for now and went to sleep. Jen was so cute while she slept. I just looked at her realizing she's all mine. I'm gonna marry this girl. We're gonna have kids together. I wanna spend all my life with her. We were only 23 we had our whole life together.
Thanks for reading imma update again tonight I'm updating all my books and publishing new ones. Thanks for reading🥰