Mishti

Hi Guys, Sorry for the inconvenience, but this point of view has a short addition at the end of its previous version.  

His soft and smooth lips left their imprint as he whispered in my ear, "Good Morning Mrs. Rajvansh!" stroking my lips with his thumb and kissing them once again. His woody aftershave waking up my sense. My eyes open to see the most handsome man, it has become part of my daily routine now, putting my hand around his neck, I pull him closer and kiss the brim of his nose. 

"Good Morning!" inhaling his fresh woody fragrance, "shower already? What's the time?"

He nodded, stroking my cheeks with the pad of his thumb, "I love you." He came forward and kissed my cheek.  

"I love me too!" I giggled, "now, tell me what's the time?"

"Hawww!" his expressions became more dramatic, "Mishti..."

"It's Mrs. Rajvansh," I corrected him, "Time?" 

He playfully shook his head and came forward to kiss my neck, and whispered, "I love you."  He pulled away and sat on the bed, "It's eight."

"Eight?" I disliked it when he wouldn't wake me up on time. It had become a norm now that he would wake up first and then wake me up, but eight was late.  "We have so much work in the NGO, why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I put my hair from a messy bun to a neater one and got up but was pushed by him back to the bed. "You didn't get to sleep much last night, I'll go early. Take your time." With that, he left while I ran to get ready.

"Mishti bhabhi, Good morning!" Jugnu bhaiya greeted, while he placed the pot on the stove.

"Good morning Jugnu bhaiya," I sniffed around the kitchen, "what's baking in the oven?" 

His grin enlarged, "Methi muthias! The healthier versions!"

"Thank you," our lives were incomplete without him,   "And you haven't prepared our lunches?"  I looked around for the boxes, "What's for lunch?"

"Jugnu has no idea," Abir walked into the kitchen, he poured the tea and handed it to me, "because I made Lunch today." He winked and then looked at Jugnu bhaiya, "the pest control is coming today Jugnu at noon." He looked around and picked up a box, " after that, go to Rajvansh Sadan and give this to Nanu and he  needs some help with arranging his room." 

"But Abir bhaiya..." he was disturbed.

Abir placed his  hands on his shoulders, "Call Nanu before you reach Rajvansh Sadan and avoid Maa, I'm sure she won't be there at home."

"Oh pest control, that means," remembering the date, I looked at Jugnu bhaiya, "What about your date, what time is that?"

He shyly looked at me, "In the evening."

"Jugnu!" Abir tickled him, "you didn't tell me you are going on a date" 

"Abir bhaiya, actually Gunni..." as they laughed in the kitchen, the oven beeped, and Abir halted the tickling "First, let me get the breakfast out before it burns."

"Okay," Abir laughed, "my Panda, I mean, Jugnu and Gunni..." He stood beside me, "Why did you not tell me Angry Chorni?"

I just shook my head and said, "it was Jugnu bhaiya and my secret, right bhaiya?"

While removing the tray, he shyly said, "Actually, bhabhi planned the date, I wanted to make everything perfect."

Abir stepped two steps away from us, his eyes widened, "Hawww! You trusted Mishti and not me!"