Letter to my Readers

Dear Readers, 

I realize you must have gotten used to the teal colored covers of my stories but I finally sat down to make covers today, which I believe would help to distinguish all my stories apart. The cover of this story - Bonds For Life has been updated too, I hope you got the metaphor? When I had decided on the name, I had Chemistry's covalent bonds twirling in my mind. I found it appropriate for this story because we bond with people at different levels, relationships that we make throughout our lives, they can get as strong as a covalent bond and last forever.  It was supposed to be metaphorical, I'm still learning the writing technique, but I hope it made sense. 

I wish to also take this moment to thank you for the love and support you have given me by reading this story. Bonds for Life happened accidentally!  I had gotten on Wattpad late at night on Republic Day. After a few days, I wrote and published the first point of view of Abir. After nearly one hour of it being published,  I deleted it because I honestly thought it was a bad idea and I went to sleep peacefully. It wasn't until 11th February, nearly 12 days afterward,  when I revisited Wattpad and realized that Abir's POV never deleted. I was honestly petrified to look at the response, but it received a couple of votes and a few short, kind comments too. The rest I don't need to elaborate on much because you have have been part of my journey.  After writing two more POVS in this story, Bonds for Life will be concluded. It was a pleasure to write this and explore different character's POVs. I was learning and practicing, there is still a lot to learn, skills to acquire.  After finishing this, I will be devoting the time to my other two stories-  Uncharted Waters and Fairy Lights.  I truly hope you do check these two out as well.

Once again, thank you for engaging with me, through the comments and the messages, let's keep learning on our Wattpad journey.  

Warm Regards, 

R. Boudon