Lovely

[i know nothing much happens in this chapter, i am aware of that. this will just help move to the next event. 😗✌️]

ryujin's hand was right over my waist. her grasp made my heart beat louder and louder.

her lips at that moment looked so appealing. they were so close to mi- CONTROL YOURSELF, HORMONES.

i have to snap out of this. she looked so sophisticated yet adorable. i'm so confused and lost. i suddenly heard her voice in my head. her voice was suddenly so pleasing to the ear.

why is everything about her changing? my heart is getting confused.

as i was lost in my thoughts, i heard ryujin snort. her eyes opened.

we looked right into eachother's eyes. no words were said, but our gazes were like messages.

she snapped out of it, her eyes widening in the process.

her body immediately moved away from mine, sitting up in the process.

we both stared in confusion.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I- I don't know." she answered.

clearly something happened. the bed was meters away from where i was sleeping. did she move to me while i was asleep.

i checked around the room to saw a clock. it was 1 am. we were the only ones in the room. yeji, who was her roommate, was not there.

i stood up. ryujin was still on the ground. she looked up to me, still confused. looked a little embarrassed if you ask me.

i helped her up.

she tidied her clothes, which she didn't change out of. she was still wearing the clothes she wore out for breakfast.

i can't believe the whole day passed with me doing absolutely nothing...

"I'll go change..." Ryujin says before hurrying out the room.

i still couldn't process what just happened. did we cuddle? i can't remember anything. she just had her hand in my waist. that's all,,, right??

a few minutes pass, she comes back to the room wearing an oversized hoodie that drooped down to her thighs.

"I don't have any clothes." i said softly.

we still haven't said a single word about what happened.

"I have an extra hoodie. It's big so it can fit for you." Ryujin says she goes towards her suitcase. she rummaged through her clothes inside, shoving her hand under the piles.

she stood up from the suitcase then revealed a bright green hoodie. she turned around and looked at me. it was dead silent.

i've never been in this sort of atmosphere with Ryujin before, let alone sleep with her.

i took the hoodie out of her hands and changed.

returning back to the bed, Ryujin sat there on her phone.

i needed answers. my thoughts are kinda getting overwhelming, and might become my reality.

i kneeled on the bed right next to her. Ryujin couldn't look at me in the eyes, she just scrolled through her tiktok feed.

"Noona."

she looked at me.

"Why were you sleeping next to me a while ago." i asked.

she hesitated to answer. she just stared at the sheets. "You looked ....cold?" she was confused about her own answer.

she's bluffing. how would sleeping with next to me make me warmer? "Noona, I felt weird. You've gotta tell me something."

"Alright!" she returned to her irritated self. her eyebrows curled.

"I wanted to try what the maknae's been talking about." she quickly answered. "Are you happy now?" she asked sarcastically.

"Noona, you could've just asked."

"No." she concretely answered.

so cold... she is truly back to herself.

the atmosphere was so awkward, i wanted to jump out the window.

"Why are you so cold to me?" i asked, putting my back against the bed rest.

i felt her gaze towards me from the side of my face. i looked dead on, avoiding her deadly stare.

After a couple of seconds, she finally answers.

"Because I like you."