Date

Someone from behind us' footsteps stomped on the hallway floor, running towards us. We turn around to see Yuna tumbling with her shoe that was barely on.

She dives her hands right in between Ryujin and Mine, splitting our hands apart. "I'll take this!" Yuna smirks as she helds unto my hand, flaunting it in front of Ryujin's face.

"Ya." Ryujin scolds her with one stare, causing Yuna to back down and move it away from her face.

"This is our date if you forgot." Ryujin says, slapping Yuna's hand off mine. Yuna groans from the pain. "Aish."

"Unnie. We had a deal." Yuna pouts, as she rubs her hand.

"Our deal was meant to be a competition. We shouldn't be together. That's unfair." Ryujin coldly says before continuing to walk on, tugging my hand towards her.

I looked at Yuna, confused, and just went with Ryujin. Besides, it is our date.

"Fine! Whatever! I'll just stay here with the unnies. Tss." Yuna lets out a small tantrum before stomping her way back to her room.

Ryujin and I looked at her as she disappears into the door. We both made eye contact and giggled a little.

"Whatever, haha." Ryujin laughs as she puts her hand through my arm, linking the two of us together.

I gulped. Suddenly the shirt I was wearing got hot. I can't believe I'm on a date. This is probably a first in the longest.

We got to the beach which was thankfully empty

We got to the beach which was thankfully empty. I exclaimed in awe as I admired the view. Ryujin silently whispers "woah." underneath her breath.

"Let's take some pictures

"Let's take some pictures." I said, holding her hand as I brought her closer to the shore.

You could hear the waves quietly clash into the sand as we got closer and closer to the water.

Ryujin still held my hand awkwardly as I brought her closer to the water. She was quite reluctant.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, as she stares unto the water nearing us

"What if dispatch were here watching us. I should've thought this through." She says as she lets go of my hand, looking around for any fans around.

As much as I hate to admit it, but she's right. We shouldn't be careless with out actions.

I checked the coast if there were any possible solutions to the problem.

"Look over there!" I tapped on her shoulder and pointed.

It was a gazebo by the shore. Probably the greatest route we had. It had a good view, privacy, and comfort.

I held her hand and quickly brought her into the tent. I shut the curtains closed from the sides and the back, leaving a clear view of the ocean.

Ryujin looks around, observing the tent as if there were any hidden cameras on the damn thing.

"Noona. Relax. We're all good in here." I said as I placed my hands on her shoulder, massaging it to lose tension.

"Mmm.." She suddenly moans from my massage.

I stopped from how baffled I was from the sound.

She was also shocked by the sound she made, as if she wasn't the one who made it.

We had a good stare before breaking from laughter. "I'm sorry. I didn't know where that came from." She smiles. My hands land on her thighs. She sat with her legs crossed on the bed.

Oh.

She holds my hand and picks it up from her thighs. "Thank you for bringing me out here." She says, with a smile.

As much as I didn't want to break the moment, she was the one who invited me on the date.

But no, I didn't want to mess this one up.

"No, thank you." I said, just handing back her acknowledgment.

"I've never really been on a real date before." She says as she admires at our hands. She caressed the surface of my hand with her thumb.

"Well.. I'm glad we're on a date. That's what matters." I said to her, causing her to smile. Her dimples squished up together, making her look so cute in her beret.

"Aren't you hot with that thing on?" I asked, pointing at her beret.

"Well.. I didn't know you'd be so straight forward." She says jokingly.

"A- Uh-"

"I'm just joking." She laughs. I laugh back in relief.

At this point we still sat across eachother, her back facing one side of the gazebo, mine facing the other.

I laid back on the head frame of the bed and gestured for her to lay next to me. She hesitates at first but smiles before kneeling her way towards me.

She lays on my arm, her body laid on her side. Her hand laid unto my chest as we both stared at the ocean waves among us.

I didn't know why but I felt kind of emotional. The whole setting was really.. like meant for some romantic film between a husband and a wife.

Maybe she's the one?