Stare

"Can I kiss you?"

FUCK. Why did I say that?

she was clearly baffled by my sudden remark. Her face went blank for a few seconds before she snapped back. "YA!" she hit me in the head so hard I fell beside her.

"You better not do that again." she says with a serious tone before looking at the wall away from me.

Did I just get rejected?

"I-I'm sorry, noona." i stuttered.

silence slowly filled the room, crawling upon my skin was embarrassment and guilt. it was eating me alive as i sat upright against the head board.

"Noona.." i tried conversing with her.

"I'm sorry I hit you." she says quickly turned back towards me with a worried look. she pat my head.

"I've never had someone ask me that before... On top of me."

I was rushing it too much. That was embarrassing.

"I'm really sorry. I won't do that aga-"

she pulls me by the collar towards her. our eyes closed as our faces soon mashed into eachother.

our lips said hello to each other and hugged.

S-She's kissing me... right? Or am I still hallucinating from that hit?

her hand went through my hair, holding the back of my scalp as our tongues intertwined from the inside of our connected mouths.

we were one.

this is really feisty for a first kiss. my sweat started penetrating the thick hoodie i had on.

her hoodie was all scrunched up by her legs, revealing her thighs. i held her waist, because she was pushing my head towards her too much.

our mouths still touching, i muttered,

"Noona... *Mmmllplm* You really wanted this, did ya?"

she giggled, her teeth hit my lips. "How'd you know?"

she later moved her hand down from the back of my head to my shoulder. her legs moved over and across my lap. my back was against the headboard.

she sat on my cock. i thought she had shorts on but her lips were protruding against my stiffy. "Noona.." i whispered, making her pause from kissing me.

"Don't you have shorts on?" i asked.

"I didn't know we would end up like this." she says, as she sat on my crotch.

she looked so... pretty. my heart was beating. her arms were wrapped around my neck as our orbs stared into eachother.

"You're so pretty." i said, making her smile, her cheeks looked so plump and squishy.

i held her face softly with both hands against her cheeks.

"Thank you.." she says as her cheeks were slightly mushed by my hands.

she moved in back to kiss me. this time, her hands were grazing against my body. she put her hand inside the opening of my hoodie, her hands explored my bare chest.

her hand suddenly travelled its way to my waist, which tickled me.

i kinda twitched by the sudden contact.

"Sorry.. I didn't know you were ticklish." she laughed.

i smiled as our noses touched. her eyes squinted from her smile.

Damn.. She's cute.

i put my hand under the her hoodie and held her by the waist. "Noona, may I?" i asked for consent.

I learned from the first mistake..

DING

What was that?

she thought for a second as she stared at me, eventually nodding.

i pulled her in closer, her lips slid against my manhood, arousing me greatly.

she moaned a little.

"You liked that, baby?" i suddenly muttered without thinking.

BABY?! WHAT?! I BETTER WATCH MY MOUTH.

"Y-yeah.."

she grinded on it once again, as her elbows laid on my shoulders. my hands travelled under her hoodie. i held her back as she slid back and forth over my stiffness.

she squirmed more and more, sliding faster and faster.

Why does this seem so familiar?

DING DING

i heard my phone notification from the side table, but disregarded it.

i moved back in to kiss Ryujin who was moaning softly. my lips stopped her from getting any louder as i moved her back and forth. my hands went down to her ass, which was surprisingly soft.

"Yeah, Mmph yeah, hold me there.." she moaned.

Wow... She's surprisingly... Different.

"Yeah? You like that, baby girl?"

She didn't scold me the first time.. So I took the chance.

"Oh yes. Augh! Y-you're gonna-" she says, her moans got slightly louder and louder but still not loud enough for the hallway to hear.

DING DING DING

my phone distracted us, making Ryujin stop grinding.
"I'm sorry. Let me mute that." i said as she got off me and sat on the side.

i reached for my phone from the table and opened it.

NOTIFICATIONS:

yuna: please..
2:33 am

yuna: STOP!
2:33 am

yuna: you better stop it!
2:33 am

yuna: is that unnie?!
2:32 am

yuna: whats that noise?
2:32 am

yuna: what are you doing?
2:30 am

Shit.