Between Two

"Who was that?" Ryujin asks, as she lays on her side.

what do i do? do i tell Ryujin? do i reply to Yuna? i'm so lost..

"Is everything good?" she asks as she moves closer to me. her head moved over my chest as she stared into my phone.

she stares at me in a state of shock. her eyes widened as she processed what was going in.

"She's awake?" she whispers.

i nodded.

she hands held unto her forehead, pulling her hair back. she looked stressed for a moment.

"I can't continue. I'm sorry." Ryujin says before she left the bed and walked to the bathroom.

oh god.. where will we go from here?

"Ryujin!" i said trying to stop her from going to the bathroom, but she shut closed the door.

fuck...

yuna

yuna: please..

yuna.. :you

why are you still awake? :you

yuna: i'm all alone in the room.. i thought you would've come here when i woke up.. but i heard those

yuna: noises

yuna: y/n it really hurts

yuna: hearing these noises from the walls

yuna: please come here

yuna: i've never felt so lonely
seen 2:45 am

i stood up from the bed, staring at the phone blankly. where do i go? whom do i comfort?

Ryujin

or

Yuna?

what is happening anymore.. i feel like i should just leave the group at this point..

i took a deep breath, as i stared at the connecting door. not knowing what kind of state Yuna was in behind those walls.

the only thing separating us, was the door.

i looked back at the bathroom. seemingly locked. i've never seen Ryujin so serious. i could hear her sniffle behind the door.

i walked to the bathroom door, holding the knob as i stared blankly at the surface.

"Noona.." i said.

"*Sniffle* G-go talk to Yuna. I'll meet you later." she says from behind the door.

okay...

i walked towards connecting door, and twisted the knob.

the room was pitch dark. on the bed was a cellphone screen shining brightly, with my conversation with yuna displayed on it.

the sheets were a mess, crumpled in every way.

yuna was on the floor against the wall, beside the bed.

"Yuna.."