Interrogation

This Chapter is wordy. Not much action.
or is there?

"Yeah! Let's go!" An optimistic Yuna emerges from the back, strutting forward in her loose shirt. She heads to the bathroom first. "Ladies.. Can't we just go sleep?" I asked. This has already been one hell of a night, why do we have to make it even longer?

"We can't just let her run her mouth behind our backs." Ryujin crosses her arms. "Yeah!" Yuna's distant voice shouts. "Can't we just talk to her tomorrow?" I asked.

 "Can't we just talk to her tomorrow?" I asked

Ryujin shakes her head in denial. "The fury within me would have subsided if we took longer. Let's go." Ryujin says with a suave tone as she stomps her way towards the door. Yuna rushes out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth. "Wait. We're leaving already?" She mumbles with her mouth.

Ryujin walked in such a charming way down the hall. Her hips would sway side to side so slightly as her feet stomped on carpeted floor, fidgeting her hands. Urgh. I shouldn't think like this at such a time.

She knocks on the room two doors down. That's where Lia and Chaeryoung stayed. Ryujin didn't doorbell since it was already late at night. I guess she still cares about their sleep after Chaeryoung running her mouth.

"Hello?" Ryujin says, calling for them from behind the door. Yuna runs towards us from our room, in the big shirt she wore. "Are you sure about this?" Yuna asks.

Ryujin nods, knocking once again.

We heard footsteps coming closer to the door. "Who is it??" Lia asks from behind the door. "It's us. Open up." Ryujin says in a casual tone.

Lia opens the door, letting us enter the room. But Ryujin just walks her way in without any greetings. "Noona-" I called for her but she just made her way into the room.

I greeted Lia awkwardly, presuming she was unaware of what happened that night. I followed Ryujin quickly and saw her staring down at Chaeryoung who was in bed.

"What's happening?" Lia whispers to Yuna and I. "Chaeryoung told the managers about our little scuffle today." I answered in the same volume.

Ryujin spoked loudly, instilling chills unto our spines. "Listen. I'll just make this short...

"Why did you tell on us?"

"I- I just told them about the fight

"I- I just told them about the fight. What's the matter?" Chaeryoung asks, speaking cautiously in case Ryujin would get even more mad.

"You didn't tell them anything else?" Ryujin asks. Chaeryoung shakes her head in denial. "Anything about... Y/N and I?" Ryujin asks.

Chaeryoung denies the accusations. "I don't see anything wrong with what I did." Chaeryoung says, crossing her arms. It was like she was asking for another fight.

"Ryujin-" I called for her. "I'm watching you." She says to Chaeryoung. Pointing at her eyes with her fingers. Her fingers look like swords waiting for a stabbing.

Ryujin turns around, now facing Lia, Yuna, and I. "Let's go." She says, walking past us and back into the hall. It felt like she was the gang boss while Yuna and I were her underlings.

"Sorry about that. Yuna- Cone over here!" I called for Yuna who was by the door. "We're sorry about that." We both greeted Lia and Chaeryoung goodbye. Chaeryoung wasn't having any of it. She was provoked by Ryujin's attitude.

I felt bad seeing them have misunderstandings. I mean, majority of the members have already fought over the course of this vacation. Yuna, Ryujin, Yeji and now Chaeryoung. Lia and I are the unproblematic ones.

Nevermind. Cancel me out. I was the one who caused all of those fights.

Yuna and I rushed back to our room. Ryujin was tumbling around as she removed her shoes. "Unnie. Why'd you have to talk to her like that?" Yuna asks.

"Yeah, Ryujin. She just told them about the fight. We've done it in the past." I said.

Ryujin was deep in her thoughts, fidgeting her fingers while she sat on the bed. "There's more to why I was so concerned..."

"What is it?" Yuna asks, approaching Ryujin, sitting on the bed too.

"We fight. That's normal. But this fight was because of... relationships... in the group." Ryujin says. Ohh..

"I thought she might have slipped and told the managers about Y/N and I. Or who knows? Maybe You and him." She points at Yuna. "Yeji-unnie too." Yuna adds.

"I see. But.. I feel bad for Chaeryoung. She was just looking out for the group." I said. "You should apologize, unnie." Yuna says, pointing at the wall, referring to Chaeryoung. "What do you mean? We were on the same page a while ago." Ryujin tells Yuna. Yuna just keeps quiet, realizing Ryujin remembered.

"What about Yeji?" I said. I mentioned her because Yuna was pointing at where Yeji was staying. Yuna and I looked at Ryujin closely, waiting for her respone.

"What?" She asks in a serious tone. We both looked away like scared dogs. "You know... The girl next door?" Yuna points at the connecting door.

Ryujin lets out a big sigh. "Fine." She says.

She walks up to the connecting room door. Without hesitating, bangs on the door with all her might. "Yeji." She says with a low, calm but roaring voice.

Yeji answered, like she was listening the whole time. The door opening wide, revealing her in a big overside shirt that hung until her thighs.

"Yeah?" Yeji says, her arms crossed over her chest. Ryujin sighs.

"I'm... urgh.. sorry..."

She says, struggling to finish her sentence.

"I can't stay mad at you.. Come here." Yeji says, jogging towards Ryujin, running into her as she leaps for an embrace. That's now how I expected it to go.

I turn around to look at Yuna; who too didn't get it either. "What the hell is going on???" She mouths to me. I shrugged my shoulders. We turn around to see the two just bawling their eyes out. WHAT? Well.. It was only Yeji bawling her eyes out. Ryujin's back was facing us.

"I can't believe *sniffs* we were fighting on such petty things." Yeji sobbed. Her tears dripping unto Ryujin's shoulder as she rests her chin on top of it. "All this because of Y/N's dick." Excuse me? "Wha-" Ryujin pushes her back but Yeji just goes back in to sob on her shoulder. Yeji's sharp eyes quickly turned from sad to cunning as she pointed them towards me.

She was fake crying. Yuna and I gasped. She's oscar worthy. Luckily Ryujin wasn't having it. She gently pushed Yeji away from her shoulder. "We're not cool yet..." Ryujin says. Yeji was confused, thinking that her acting would surely work.

"Tell me more about what you both did."

sike there's no action. sorry if u were expectin