Caught in the Act

"Y-Yeji."

"...Chaeryoung? And Lia?!"

The three of them stood by the curtains, all in a state of shock with my ass protruding towards their faces.

Ryujin leans over to the side to see what happened.

"What the?!" Chaeryoung shouts seeing Ryujin in that position. Lia covers her eyes as soon as the curtains went open. Yeji just stood there silently, blank as can be.

I overlapped the openings of my shirt to hide my body as I jumped back towards the headboard. Pulled the sheets to cover Ryujin. I didn't want to let the members see her in that state.

"UH-" Lia aggressively sounds out her feeling of awkwardness. HOLY SHIT. Chaeryoung and her have already seen- well.. Heard me with Yeji the other day. FUCK! They'll think I'm some kind of man-whore... Or pervert. Hopefully not the latter.

Lia uncovers her eyes. She then realises that we were in broad daylight, performing unspeakable things inside the gazebo with the main curtains open wide for all of the beach-goers to see.

"Guys! They might see what's going on!" Lia shouts silently as she peeks around to see if there was anyone looking. "Quick, get in!" She adds casually.

Wait What?!

Wouldn't that be more suspicious. Three girls entering a gazebo bed with already a couple inside. That's even worse than the prior activity.

Ryujin moves around under the sheets, laying next to me as the other girls move unto the bed with us. I peeked under the sheet and saw her look at me. She was tidying herself up, pulling her shirt and skirt down to cover herself.

Right as she finishes, she pops outside of the blanket.

"Unnie!" Chaeryoung exclaims one more time.

We were all seated in a row on the bed, Me on the farthest left, followed by Ryujin, Lia, Chaeryoung and Yeji.

"Ommo- I Can't believe we sat on the sheets they probably fucked in!" Lia shouts in disgust. "SHHHHHH." Chaeryoung shuts Lia down, afraid that any passerby would hear.

Yeji just sat there quietly, staring at all four of us conversing. I couldn't process what she felt at that moment. I mean... I feel awful. As if that night was just nothing.

"YAH!" Lia shouts, scolding the two of us. She couldn't tone her volume down. Although, I do understand why she was so loud.

"What is going on? Weren't you and Yeji just doing it the other da- AHH" Chaeryoung squirms, her body shifting away from Yeji who sat next to her. Chaeryoung was hurt. Yeji probably cut her off by pinching her by the waist.

"What?" Ryujin says. This is where all this ends..

"Yeah. And the other day you were with Yuna... Wait... No way..." Lia finally fits all the pieces together.

I'm a manwhore.

"You didn't tell me about Yeji." Ryujin turns to me, dazed and confused.

"Wait. You knew about Yuna too? And you guys still did it?!" Chaeryoung says, a sense of excitement or anger filled her. I couldn't tell with how she shouted.

"Whatever. What's this about Yeji?" Ryujin turns to me, giving me the cold stare. Her eyes penetrated my soul, as if there were lasers shooting out of her orbs.

I stared off, trying to come up with ways to explain myself. I mean Yuna was already a longshot but she was aware about that. This is different.

Yeji sees me and how I was trying to fish out excuses in my head. If there was someone I needed help from, she's the best candidate. But I feel awful already. I feel so... Disgusted about myself.

Yeji leans in to join the conversation.

"It is what it is."