Midnight Huddle

Ryujin and I shortly got back to my room. As expected, Yuna was there waiting for us. She sees our arms linked as we walked through the door.

Her face was visibly sad as she stares at our locked arms. "What's with the face?" Ryujin asks, tossing her jacket to the side. She lets go of me and moves to the dresser, removing her bracelets.

"Nothing... I was just... lonely." Yuna says. As soon as she said that, I felt quite bad. She was the first love interest I had. But we never really dared to push through.

"Did you two have fun?" She asks with a mellow voice. Ryujin turns around, irritated. "Ya. Why are you acting so down?" She asks.

I was surprised by Ryujin's response. I expected it to be a bit more warm hearted. But I guess not.

Ryujin sits next to her side. "You should never feel lonely." She sits next to Yuna who had her head tilted down. Her arm goes around Yuna's shoulder.

"We're here. We're back. That's what matters." Ryujin says. Rather comforting and in a lighter tone. She really can change the mood in just a snap of a finger.

"Thanks, unnie." Yuna says. She tilts her head up to look at us. "Anyway. What did you guys do?" She asks.

"We just walked by the beach. And sat on a bench." I said. "That must be fun.." Yuna murmurs.

Ryujin sat closely to Yuna, observing her face. After a few glimpses of her face, she finally speaks. "What would cheer you up?" She asks, patting Yuna's hair.

I was surprised Yuna was unfazed by the patting on the head. "I don't know. Today's been a bit tiring. Can we just lay down together for a bit?" She asks.

"Yeah. It's pretty late. You dont usually stay up, right?" Ryujin asks, walking towards the bathroom. I on the other hand sat next to Yuna on the bed to charge my phone. "Oppa." Yuna whispers, as she places her head on my shoulder. Putting her hand on top of my thigh. 

Oppa? We're the practically the same age. 

"Ya-" Ryujin stops from her tracks. She turns around to look at both of us. She sees what was going on. "Whatever. I'll go washup." Ryujin says before turning back around.

"Yuna-ya." I said. "Just.. Let me cuddle with you at least. Like old times?" She says. 

Fuck..

"Yuna..." I said. My tone getting slightly.. confused. She puts her hand across my waist, the other from behind. She hugs me from the side. Her warm chest presses against the side of my arm. 

Soon I heard the faucet close from the bathroom sink. "I see you guys got a headstart." Ryujin says, walking towards us with her bare face. She steps on the mattress right in between Yuna and I. She pushes us backwards, our backs tumbling to the mattress surface.

Yuna was still hugging me as we laid on the bed. Ryujin lays right on top of Yuna's arms, causing Yuna to moan from pain. Yuna lets go of me, letting Ryujin fall right in between the two of us. "Unnie." Yuna groans, still with a trace of pain in her voice.

"This is my spot." She says casually. "Whatever. Let's sleep properly." Yuna says, telling us to sleep upright to the bed. At the time we were sleeping horizontally to the bed frame.

We all stood up and crawled our way on the bed. Ryujin nudges me to the middle, leaving me sandwiched in between the girls.

This already happened before and things didn't work out fine. "Can we not fight tonight?" I asked, not intending the sick rhyme I just dropped. "We aren't." Ryujin says, looking at the ceiling.

"Anyway.." Yuna says before hopping off the bed. "If we're gonna sleep together, let me just-" She starts to undress herself from top to bottom. Leaving only a tanktop and underwear on. "Aish- Ya!" Ryujin says, looking away from Yuna.

"Wha- Unnie. Don't act like you've never seen them." Yuna says.

"I have but I don't want to!" Ryujin replies. Yuna wasn't bothered. She steps on the bed and goes under the blanket. She grabs unto my waist once again upon. I felt Ryujin slap Yuna's hand. That was a bit harsh ain't it? 

"That's a bit harsh, Ryujin." I said. Yuna thinks this was me taking her side. "Yeah, Unnie." She says with a smirk on her face, before hugging me even tighter. Her chest and arms crushing me even more. One of her legs goes across my waist which is the thing she usually does.

"Whatever. Do whatever you want tonight. Today's your off-day, I guess." Ryujin says before turning around to the otherside. Is she sulking? No.. Fuck.

"You can't imagine how much I've missed this." Yuna says with a delighted tone, putting her head against my chest. It's only been days since our last cuddle..

"How I missed touching you, Y/N." Yuna says with a mocking/sarcastic tone. I could tell she just wanted to let Ryujin hear it. "Hey. Your Unnie and I are dating. Keep that in mind." I said. I heard Ryujin giggle a bit from the side, facing away from us.

"Well.. At least I can still do this!" Yuna says before grabbing me by the cheeks and planting a kiss on my lips. She held me there for so long I couldn't say a thing to Ryujin. 

My body flims around in bed, trying to move away from Yuna. Ryujin feels this and turns around. "YA!" She shouts loudly. A rather aggressive shout this time.

Ryujin jumps up from the bed, now towering above us while I struggled to get out away from Yuna's lips.

As Ryujin's hands came close to Yuna's head, we were cut off by a sudden sound.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* A bang on the door echoes through the room. It was the main door, not the connecting one that leads to the other members' rooms.

Ryujin, who froze from her position, stops from reaching Yuna. "Who is it?" Ryujin asks.

"J.L.P Staff."