Coming Home

Chris Evans Adopts a Teenage Girl!

OMG SHE'S SO LUCKY

How can I get him to adopt me? ;)

Why is she Asian?

CHRRRIISSSSSSS MY BBY

"Your new home, Cynthia."

Chris shuts the door to his home with a click. Gazing upon the small, young girl taking in the architecture of the house.

"It's not much, but it's our's." He laughs. He shoves his keys into his pocket, "Are you hungry? I can make something quick if you'd like."

She shakes her head, "No, I'm fine for now." Her voice was tender. Soft. Like marshmallows.

Chris forms a one sided smile, "Just tell me when you're ready to settle in. You can explore the house."

He removes his shoes by stepping on the heels. Then places them on the racks beside the door. He was about to leave the room when she spoke:

"Is it really real?" She whimpers.

Chris turns to her. A small, 15 year old girl waiting at the door like a lost puppy.

"Yeah," He answers, "as real as reality can get." He shrugs.

Tears form at her dark brown eyes - threatening to spill. She quickly wipes them away. The tears only to be replaced by sharp intakes of breath.

Chris's expression softens. He takes a couple steps to her.

"They're gone...They're finally gone...Thank you..." She sobs. He could see the tears dripping on her shirt. He musters up the courage to get closer.

Chris envelops her in a tight hug, "Shh. Shh, it's going to be okay," He rubs her back and head gently, "This is your home now. No one can take that away."

He lets her hiccup and cry on his shoulder. Letting her unravel her cooped feelings. Being her support just for right now.

Just for right now, it's okay to be weak.

• • •

Hellllo readers!

My first story! Please don't discriminate. Feed back is always appreciated. I don't really know Chris Evans personality that well so...errors may occur. Sorry.

None of this is real. I own my OC.

Enjoy reading!