An Interesting Talk

I let a loud yawn out, stretching a little bit, raising my paws up in the air.

Rubbing an eye I begin to walk out of my pup-house, but I hit with something.

It was like a wall, that's why everything is so dark

And the wall. . . is so soft, but piercing cold.

"Uhm. . . help?" I try to call but my voice just echoes back to me.

This is starting to scare me. "Help?!" I call again, this time banging on my pup-house walls.

Quickly, I start hyperventilating, my heart begins to race and my legs start to shake.

"Help?! Somebody!"

And I hear a loud thump right on top of me.

I stay quiet

Then I hear footsteps over my pup-house. And then I hear digging.

I give a couple of steps away from the blocked entrance, wondering what is happening

The digging starts getting louder and closer until suddenly, a bright light blinds me.

I grunt, as I quickly take my paws to my eyes.

The light came from a hole that someone dug at my pup-house's entrance.

And Rocky's head pokes from the ceiling

"Rocky?" I ask confused

"C'mon Marshall, it's a snow day!" He exclaims as he starts making the hole bigger.

Snow? Sounds so familiar but I can't quite remember it

I take a scarf and a hat that Ryder gave me a couple of days ago and follow Rocky

Everything is surrounded by the giant white cold walls that Rocky seems to enjoy digging, until he hits something hard.

"I think this is the Lookout" He informs as he starts digging around the metal barrier.

He didn't take long to find the entrance.

We quickly head to the top of the tower and find Skye there, looking through the Lookout's telescope.

Rocky runs towards her to take a look at the telescope as well, and I notice Ryder standing on the balcony.

I approach him and sit next to him.

"I've never seen so much snow" Ryder exhales, not even turning to look at me

Probably 6 feet of white snow surrounding the Lookout. And the city looks so white.

I take a look down and see Rubble starting his truck, probably to remove the snow.

Chase's and Zuma's pup-houses were still trapped under the snow walls

I can imagine how Chase is panicking right now

"My friend lives in the mountains, I'm gonna give him a call to see if we can visit him and play a bit on the snow, even snowboard" Ryder says, turning his head to look at me.

I smile, even though I don't know what Snowboard is "That would be great!"

Ryder then proceeds to pull out his pup-pad from his jacket's pocket.

As Ryder talks to his friend I notice Rocky and Skye weren't there anymore.

"Dude, it's so cold outside" I hear Zuma, he was just leaving the elevator.

I nod "Oh yeah. I've lived my whole life in this town but I can't remember the snow"

Zuma sits next to me and starts taking his blue scarf off "How did you end up in the Paw Patrol? You recruited me when I helped you that day on the beach, but who recruited you?"