Secret

SiJoon didn't cry at night much, but he did cry during the day. As soon as I stepped foot into school, the waterworks started. I let out a groan and take my backpack off. I opened it up and pulled out a baby bottle, putting my backpack on my back before putting the bottle in Sijoon's mouth.

"I see you still have that brat." A voice says behind me. Baekhyun. I turn around and see Baek with a cigar lit and his usual leather jacket.

"Yep. Just until Monday, I think. Need to check the project guidelines. Anyway, have you seen Yoongi? I was supposed to meet him at school."

"Min's actually at school? That's a first. And he willingly wants to meet you? Last time I checked, no one could make him do anything." Baek made a 'tsk' sound.

"He doesn't know we're supposed to meet. I plan to surprise him." 

"Don't think this'll end well, but that's not my problem."

"Aww, is Baek starting to like me?" I teased. I could swear he almost smiled, until I have cleared his throat.

"Don't test me, Red." Was all he said before walking away. I clicked my tongue and walked towards the entrance of the school. 

Where would a delinquent be? I walked towards the cafeteria and opened the door. Students sat on tables, eating and chatting away. No sign of my partner, I turned my heel and began walking to Mrs. Ree's. A melody filled my ears, I stopped in my tracks.

 That came from the piano room. I turned my phone on. If I went to the piano room, that would leave me with thirty minutes until class started. To hell with it. I walked towards the piano toom, the music growing louder and louder. I opened the door and stopped in my tracks.

Yoongi was playing the piano. I've stopped palying as soon as I've seen me; he didn't say anything just stared at me. Great job, Heon, now he's gonna think you're weird? Wait, since when I do what others think?

"Don't you ever knock?" He spat at me. I ignored his words and rolled my eyes.

"I was actually looking for you. You better start the journal for Mr. Thatcher. Also, I didn't know you played piano." He raised his shoulders in a shrug and didn't say anything. I walked towards the piano and looked at the large instrument. I've always liked piano, and I know how to play a few songs.

"Don't wanna. I don't need to." 

"Will you be ... willing to negotiate?" I've turned to me and raised an eyebrow. I took a deep breath and spoke.

"I want a trade. You do Mr. Thatcher's work and I'll keep your secret." I looked at me and scoffed.

"Too much work. I'll pass." I let out a huff and moved SiJoon into a comfortable position.

"Then, how about you do Mr. Thatcher's work or I'll tell everyone at school you play piano." I have narrowed his eyes at me 

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me. I hope I don't let it slip that we slept together too." I heard him let out a growl and sighed.

"I am not Baekhyun. You can't and won't tell me what to do." 

"Alright. Expect the whole class to find out by the end of the day." I turned my heel and walked painfully slow. He'll fail. They always do. I felt him grab my arm and I stopped in my tracks.

"Do we have a deal then?" I turned around to see him grit his teeth. 

"Atta boy." I ruffle his hair with my free hand just to tease him and smirk before walking out of the piano room.

"Hey wait." I heard him yell but I ignored him and continued walking. I heard a shuffling of fand a hand on my shouldet.

"God damn it, stop." I stopped and I turned around to greet him. SiJoon was drooling all over his bib and I wiped some drool with the bib. 

"What is it? We're starting your part of the project now." I said as I walked to the library. I ignored Yoongi's protest and sat down on an empty table.

"C'mon, the faster we get this done, the faster I can get to English class. We have an hour. Now, what have you learned?" I turned to Yoongi, who looked at me as if I had two heads.

"Do you really want Baek and the others to know you're actually soft?" I warned, and he sat down next to me.

"I learned that you nag too much and care too much for the baby." He took out the packet and started on his part 

"So, since today is Friday, I think maybe you should take care of SiJoon for the weekend." I blurted out. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Why? I will not take care of him." I have crossed his arms and I groaned.

"I'm not asking for permission. You're his dad, and if you were my actual husband I wouldn't want my son to be away from his dad." I glared at him. I have grunted but started writing on the packet.

I took that time to really look at him. He wasn't as bad as everyone makes him up to be. His hand moved quickly, leaving behind a trail of neat handwriting. His eyebrows were knitted, focused solely on the packet in concentration.  

He wasn't bad looking. He was handsome, with black hair this time, and a serious expression. I suddenly wondered what he would look like if he smiled. 

"I can feel you staring at me." He said, not even sparing me a glance.

"Sorry." I quickly looked away, turning to SiJoon. 

"You know, Sijoon, you're father ain't that bad. He might be grumpy and cold half of the time, but I'm willing to bet my Marvel blanket that a soft teddy bear deep inside." He just giggled, drool escaping his mouth.

I wiped the drool with his bib and sat him down on my leg. I turned to Yoongi, who was still working on the packet. 

"Meet me at my house after school. I'll send you the address, so you can pick the baby up." I said.

"I said I won't take care of the baby." He said grunting. I rolled my eyes and then the school bell rang

We're gonna be late for class. "I stood up and packed my stuff.

"Come with me." I turned to Yoongi, who was also packing his stuff.

"Why do you need me to come with you?"

"Just do it."

"Bite me." I turned around and walked away. Yoongi once again tried catching my attention, but I ignored him and just continued walking until I sat in my English class.