Wattpad - Estonia

You were just doing stuff on the Internet, until you found Wattpad, an e-book community where undiscovered and published writers can publish their works. You decided to sign up as a member in the community site and read various kinds of books.

After a month of getting to know Wattpad, you came to a decision to write your own story. Writing has become your new hobby. Day by day, there were many viewers in your stories. You also introduced the community site to your friends.

One day, somebody messaged you on Wattpad. His account name is rather hilarious, Blonde_Bowl_Hair_Cut_Guy.

Blonde_Bowl_Hair_Cut_Guy : Your story is amazing!

______ : Thank you, I'm glad you like it :)

Both of you chatted for a long time, getting to know each other. He lives in Estonia, and he's the same age as you. You became good friends with him. Everyday, you would chat with him. He also has a blog, which you reminded yourself to check it out later. After almost a year becoming friends with the Estonian, he said that he and his family will move to another country.

. . . .

You were wondering where he was moving to. You were hoping your country. It was a Saturday and you were walking at the park, breathing in fresh air. You sat on the bench and read a/an (favourite genre) novel. You were focusing on the book you didn't notice a certain man was tapping on your shoulder.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I was-" you stopped and stared at him. He wore a square shaped pair of spectacles and his hair is a dark blond bowl hair cut style, which kinda reminds you of a certain friend.

"Uh...that's alright. I just want to ask you a question, are there any music academy in this town?" the man asked.

"Yeah, there are a few. But the one called Avenue Music Academy is interesting," you suggested.

"I see, thank you," he said. "My name is Eduard, by the way. I just moved here from Estonia,"

"Are you...Blonde Bowl Hair Cut Guy?" you asked, curious. He was shocked when you mentioned his Wattpad username.

"Eeh?! You know me?!"

"We're friends, Eduard! I'm _____ in Wattpad!" you stated, happy to see him face to face.

You both lived not far from each other. Everyday you would walk at the park with him on afternoons. You would still chat with him on Wattpad. And soon, both of you were on a happy relationship and got married after you and the Estonian graduated and have a happy family together and lived happily ever after woo~