Five Days With Nikolai - Male!Belarus

(This is for RyokuFearsFlying because said dude is simply amazing.)

Day 1

"Stupid! Little! Sh-"

"_____," he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?! I can't get out!" you snapped back, struggling as hard as you can. "Why do you even have this in your house?"

He approached towards you with no response. He crouched down to your level. "You should get taller you know,"

"Shut the fluffykins up, you mustard!" You glared at him. He, on the other side, said nothing else. He placed two hands on your waist, carrying you up.

"It's just a bean bag, ______. A bean bag,"

(A/N : I have problems when I sit on a bean bag. I just can't get up...)

Day 2

"What's for breakfast, Nikky?"

"Don't call me that," he scowled. You gazed at him for a full minute.

"....Nikky,"

"No breakfast for you today," he walked away from the kitchen.

"Fine! I'm sorry! Wait, dude, don't go away!"

. . . .

You tried to get him out of his room after the 'Nikky' scene. You knocked on the door a few times, calling his name. "Do you want to build a snowma-"

"No," he replied a tad bit quick.

"It doesn't have to be a snowmaaan~"

Day 3

"Hey, Nikky! Look what I...got...for...you," you blinked at his scary yet somehow good-looking(?) face.

"Don't call me that," he pronounced each word clearfully, as if talking to an infant.

"I got you a giant teddy bear, Nikky!" you grinned, making the man face-palmed.

"Why?"

"It says so at the bear, man!"

He looked at the said teddy bear, who was holding a heart with its paws which said 'You're Unbearable'.

Day 4

"What is this?" he glowered at you. In his right hand held a photograph of his sleeping figure, hugging the teddy bear gift you gave him a day ago.

"I didn't do it," you replied. "But hot diggidy damn though,"

"Then who would possibly capture this pic?"

"I asked Francis to do it," you shrugged. "Nothing much,"

Day 5

"This is our last day together, Nikky boy!" you fake sobbed. "I'll miss you, man,"

"Isn't five days long enough?"

"It's never enough, Nikky. Never enough,"

"_____,"

"Yeah?"

"We're neighbours. The only reason you always come barging at my house is because you're scared to live alone. And during the weekends you never bother me since your parents are home,"

"...that's pretty much correct," you admitted simply, shrugging. "So can I stay like every week?"

"Fine," he muttered. "But if you call me that again, I won't hesitate to kick you out of my house,"

"Nah, I'm too adorable to be kicked out of someone's house,"

"....True,"