When They're Drunk - The Bad Touch Trio

(Dedicated to my senpai, mayanashii! Because BTT is her favourite trio!)

Reader's POV

"POTATO FIIIIIIGHT!" Gilbert threw a potato at Francis' head, making the Frenchman yelped in pain. He stared at the potato on the floor and winked. "How're you doing, beautiful?"

"Where's Lovi? I want Lovi! And tomatoes! Give me tomatoes!" Antonio whined.

And there was me, staring at the dorks, completely the opposite of drunk. I didn't even dare to touch their beer, wine or whatever that made them act loco.

They weren't at the World Meeting and I, the personification of (your country name/any country you want), is responsible for the three nincompoops for the week, as stated by Ludwig. So I went to check on them, only to find them drunk as butterflies.

"______ looks pretty tonight, right?" Gilbert smirked. "Come on, frau, play vith us,"

"Nope. No thank you. I'll just...go home and-" I was about to approach the door but the three suddenly clinged to my feet.

"Stay with us, mon cher!" Francis begged.

"Ja! It'll be awesome!" Gilbert agreed while Antonio put on his best puppy dog eyes.

Oh no.

Not that puppy dog eyes, 'Tonio.

Nope. Not falling for it. Nu uh.

Oh fruk, that face is irresistible.

As well as his booty.

Never forget the booty.

"Fine, just for the night! But if you dolts try anything funny, I will call Yao to come here and Kung Fu Kick you to Neptune,"

. . . .

"______!" Gilbert tugged on my sleeve shirt. "I saw a Kuchen fairy!" he pointed at the air.

"Wonderful, uh, go play with her or something," I said and he ran around, muttering 'Come here, Kuchen Fairy!' and 'Let's be friends!'.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow, ____-"

"No," I dead-panned.

"Rejected," Francis sat at his corner, depressed.

"_______!" Antonio rolled on the ground. "Can I borrow your phone? I want to call Lovi! Please?"

"Why don't you just dialled his number on your phone?"

"I did but an old woman answered me instead! She said I dialled the wrong number but I didn't!" he stomped the floor. "And I got mad and threw my phone outside the window,"

"Smooth move, 'Tonio," I called Lovino just like the Spaniard wished, waiting for the Italian to answer.

"Ciao, ragazza," he greeted at the line, and Antonio's face lit up. He snatched my phone, putting it up on his ear.

"HOLA, LOVIIIIII! FUSOSOSOSOSO,"

I can barely hear Lovino's curses on the line but shrugged it off instead, letting the now cheerful Spaniard talk to his friend.

"______!" the albino approached towards me.

"Now what?"

"Miss Kuchen Fairy disappeared! Help me find her, frau!" he grabbed my wrist, and there was only one way to describe the night.

Horrendous.

. . . .

It was 11:oop.m. and it was just fine...

...until Mario Kart brought disaster.

"YOU CHEATED!" a frustrated Gilbert threw the controller at Antonio, hitting his head. They both argued, and it resulted in a fight. Francis mourned over his loss in the game, sitting at his emo corner once again.

Your phone rang, and you answered. Ludwig's voice was on the line. "How vas it?"

"Oh just your brother and his Spaniard friend choking each other on the floor while Francis at his corner thinking about his life. Nothing much going on,"