A Game Of Chess - Norway

"NORGE! _____ AND I CHALLENGE YOU IN A MINI CHESS COMPETITION!" Mathias yelled, stopping the Norwegian on his tracks.

"But I don't wanna-" you declined, but the Dane cut you off.

"Don't be such a boring-er, ____,"

"Boring...-er?"

"Bring it on then, brother," Lukas crossed his arms, his dull blue eyes staring at his. "What does the winner gets?"

"Huh, haven't thought of that," Mathias stared at you for a few moments. You felt uncomfortable by that.

"Why are you staring at me like th-"

He grabbed your shoulders from the back. "WINNER GETS TO KISS THIS HOT CHICK!"

"What?....What?!"

"You heard me," Mathias smirked.

"But what if I'm the winner?" You pointed at yourself.

"Then you can decide whether you want to kiss me," he fake gagged at Lukas while pointing at him. "-or this dude,"

Lukas rolled his eyes. "And the loser?"

"The loser gets dead drunk,"

"It's been decided," the Norwegian went to his room for a brief moment. He came back to the living room, a chessboard in his hand. He sat on the table while Mathias sat the opposite of him and you beside the Dane. He and Lukas arranged the pieces on the chequered board.

. . . .

"BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT BUTT," Mathias slumped on the couch, drunk as a purple potato flying across the Americas with magnificent sparkly wings.

"Your turn," Lukas stared at you.

You sat on Mathias' seat and Lukas the opposite of you. You rearranged the pieces back from the start. He moved his first bishop, D7.

"I want candies!" Mathias whined on the couch.

"Uh..later," you focused on the board game, strategising. Lukas' younger brother, Emil, once said that he's skilled when it comes to chess. While you're just a normal player that knows all the moves but rarely plays the game. 'P'raps I'm just gonna lose,' you thought.

"You done yet?" Mathias slurred.

"It's not even a few minutes yet," you replied.

"Shut up, brother," Lukas said.

. . . .

"Checkmate," he deadpanned.

You banged your face on the table, groaning. "Does that mean..."

"Nøyaktig,"

"Aren't ya gonna defend me, Mathias? Mathias?" you turned around and sighed. He was unconscious on the couch, snoring and even his saliva dripping down from his mouth.

You turned your gaze away from the Dane, staring at Lukas. "Can it be a kiss on the cheek?"

"I'm the winner. I should be the one to decide, shouldn't I?"

You gave a long suspire, your cheeks feeling rather hot. "Fine...if you catch me first!" you ran away at fast speed, escaping from the Norwegian. You heard running footsteps behind you and turned to look. Lukas was hot on your trails. You ran upstairs into the nearest room which was Mathias' and hid in the wardrobe.

"Smells in here," you snorted. You peeked from the wardrobe, but you can't see the Norwegian anywhere outside. Thinking it might be a trap, you stayed inside the horrid wardrobe. You waited and waited, but he was still not there. 'Maybe he gave up,' you thought. You opened the door of the wardrobe, slowly walked out. He was not hiding in the room. You peeked outside to the hall, not a sight of him. You went down the stairs, slowing down your pace, almost tiptoeing. You reached the living room and Mathias was not on the couch anymore.

You didn't notice Lukas was hiding behind the couch behind you. You felt something behind you and turned around, only to find Lukas lunged at you, pinning you down on the hard floor.

"SWISS CHEESE RAINBOW APPLE ALFREDO SAUCE LIQUORICE POTATO FAIRY CHOCOLATE CAKE RAINBOW-"

"You're noisy," He clamped your mouth, your voice muffled. "You were in there for a long time,"

"Seh ye ne?"

"What language is that?" he removed his hand from your mouth.

"I said, 'So you knew?',"

He gave a nod. "No use running now,"

A flood of heat washed up your throat to stained your cheeks. He leaned down nod captured your lips in his in a soft yet captivating kiss, a combination of liquorice and kjøttkaker. He pulled away, muttering. "Jeg elsker deg,"

(Sorry if derp. I derp all time. Derp.)