A Frock - Poland

The youth ran towards the shop lots, opening a rusty grill door. His footsteps echoed as he ran up the grey stairs, a two or three cobwebs obliterating some of the steps of the stairs. One of his hands held a combination of white and pink frilly dress. He arrived at a wooden door, instantly opening it as he made his way in a quiet boutique. "Yes, may I help you?" You said as you carefully stitched a pair of pants utilizing an old- still used- sewing machine.

"Can you, like, help me sew this dress? I wanna wear it soon!" he requested. You nodded, breaking your gaze away from the machine to look at the man. He has blond hair with emerald almond-shaped eyes. "May I see it?"

"Yeah, like, you should totes check it out!" he said, handing you the dress. You felt the fabric of the frock in your hands. He used that (kind of) an irritating valley girl accent. "Who is it for?"

"For me of course! Who else?" he replied. You were confused by the answer, yet disregarded it. Maybe he's a cross-dresser or something. The upper dress was torn a little behind it. "It will be done by tomorrow morning. Is that good?"

"Yeah, like, totally! Dziękuję!"

"Here's my card. My number is in it if there's a problem. My name is _____. And may I know yours?"

"Feliks Łukasiewicz!"

. . . .

"Fine! Bye!" you hung up as you mentally threw a tantrum, then in came in Feliks. "Wow, is there, like, something going on?"

"Oh, it's you! Feliks, right? You're the guy from yesterday. Your...dress is ready! Please wait," you said as you searched for the said dress. You handed the dress to him, which was neatly wrapped in a plastic wrap for clothes.

"You have so many fabulous dresses 'n stuff!" he complimented.

"Uh..thanks," you smiled.

"What's with the, like, angry mood just now though?"

"Nothing at all. I just...broke up with someone, nothing much,"

"Wow, really? I'm, like, super sorry,"

"Nah, it's nothing much," you waved it off. "Are you perhaps a cross-dresser?"

"O.M.G. totally! I, like, wanna wear this dress to this amusement park not far from here,"

"There's an amusement park?"

"Yeah, like, wanna go with me? It'll be fun 'n stuff!"

"Me? With you? You're...a stranger,"

"So what? You broke up with that...probably not so fabulous guy, so have fun with me!"

"I guess, just for a while,"

"That's totes perfect! C'mon then! Oh wait," he halted. "Is there a changing room here?"

. . . .

"Pretty crowded," you said, walking around the said amusement park. Feliks was wearing his dress, which kind of suited him to be honest. He looked happy with the dress, and he looked almost like a woman. "_____! Let's totally go there!" he said, pointing at a rather...scary-looking..rollercoaster.

"That? Is that thing safe?" your jaw slightly dropped.

"No way, you gotta trust me,"

. . . .

As you sat on the rollercoaster ride with Feliks beside, you waited for it to move. Feliks was very excited and you on the other hand was the opposite of that. You hyperventilated as it started to move uphill. You didn't dare to look behind because you knew well that it's going up high. Feliks noticed my fear and smiled. "We're, like, going to be totally fine, _____,"

"Yeah, I agree," you gave a sarcastic response, holding on to the rails. You closed your eyes, not wanting to see down since you knew that you were at the peak. It felt as if you were standing at the peak of the Lhotse mountain. The rollercoaster unexpectedly stopped, and you opened one of your eyes. As soon as you did, the rollercoaster dropped at an immense speed, earning a loud scream from you as well as other people unbeknownst to you behind.

"This is soooo fun!" the Polishman shouted, while you clutched the rails tightly for your dear life. The ride felt like ages. It twisted. It turned. You passed a two or three loops with the exact speed. When the ride stopped, you walked away from the monstrous ride, feeling queasy. Feliks caught up with you. "Are you, like, okay?"

"Nope. That ride was horrible, actually. How are you not feeling sick?" you asked, curious.

He shrugged. "Because I'm too fabulous?"

"Good answer," you rolled your eyes. "Where to now?"

"I wanna go...there!" he pointed at a haunted house.

"Everything you pick is horrifying! Why?!"

He disregarded it, running towards the haunted house. You sighed, making your way there too. The sight of the haunted house from outside is already terrifying to you.

You proceeded inside, staying close to Feliks, as you stared into nothing but darkness, though you could see a little. The house inside itself was pretty much dusty, much to your dismay. It goes for a long time, as you and Feliks tried to find a way out from the haunted house. The part I dislike most was some kind of ghost dummies would scare us to death during our search of the exit.

. . . .

After nerve-racking rides and other fun stuff, we both got tired and made a decision to enjoy ourselves with our cotton candies on a bench provided. "I'm exhausted," you said.

"Yeah, like, me too. But can we go one more ride? Like, pretty please?"

You willingly nodded. "Where?" you asked. He pointed at a big red ferris wheel not far from where we were sitting. "Finally, a not so scary ride,"

You finished the cotton candy, throwing the stick in the nearest trash bin, followed by Feliks. You both made your way to the fairground ride. We stepped in and got seated. Soon, the ferris wheel slowly turned, and you almost felt like you're on top of the world. The sun sets and the skies turned dark, until it was fully night. Street lights were lighting up, and the whole city, which could be seen on the ferris wheel, shined bright, while the stars became visible in the night sky.

"Thank you," you said, and Feliks turned to you. "I had a great day honestly," you gave a sincere smile. "And oh, your dress is awesome,"

"I know right! I knew you would enjoy this! This is, like, an amusement park, so!" he laughed lightly "And you're welcome," The ride lasted not long and you stepped out with the blonde man, hand in hand, swaying back and forth as you made conversation with him, a smile plastered on your face.

(whAT IS THIS. WRITING POLAND IS KINDA DIFFICULT. HE'S TOO FABULOUS FOR ME.)