In The Dark - Iceland

It was the beginning of a new year, 2015, and Mathias had invited- no...more like forced you to come to the Nordics' household to watch a horror movie. As you were watching the said horror movie, the lights unexpectedly went off, emitting a loud girly shriek from the Dane. "NO, NO, NO! WHY DID WE WATCH THE CONJURING?!"

"We just stopped half-way til the lights went off," Tino sighed. "I really wanna know what's next,"

"Hn," Berwald nodded, not even flinching by Mathias' death hug. It was pretty much obvious the Dane was scared to death. He was still yelling, which is pretty annoying and amusing at the same time.

"AND THEN WE WILL ALL HAVE TO SEE NORGE'S SCARY ANIMALS-" Lukas cut him off, pulling the Dane's red tie, choking him.

"They're not animals. They're friends, idiot brother. And shut up," Lukas glared, though Mathias was unfazed by his act, still yelling almost as loud as Krakatoa's explosion.

"NEVER YOU MIND ABOUT THAT! I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA! LET'S ALL WEAR RED UNDERWEARS BECAUSE TODAY IS NEW YEAR AND _____'S FRIEND...who is it again?"

"Feliciano," you answered his question.

"Thank you....BECAUSE TODAY IS NEW YEAR AND _____'S FRIEND FELICIANO SAID WE WILL ALL HAVE GOOD LUCK IF WE DO SO! WHO'S WITH ME?!"

............................................

....krik krik....

"A-Are you guys still alive?"

"Yeah we just pretty much don't want to hear your loud obnoxious voice," Emil spoke.

. . . .

You and the other five sat on the couch, waiting for the lights to turn back on. Mathias eventually calmed down, but he was still traumatized. "Uh...guys," Mathias called, and you as well as the others turned to him. "I-I want to go to the bathroom..so bad right now,"

"Then go. You have a torchlight,"

"I'm scared...can you come with me, Lukas-"

"No,"

"_____?"

"That would be embarrassing," you replied.

There was a few moments of silence. "Berwald?" Mathias asked in a tiny voice.

"Hn,"

"Is that a yes?"

"No,"

. . . .

"We could listen to a few songs til the lights go on again," you said, referring to your phone.

"Yeah, that's good! I wanna try first!" Mathias beamed, taking the phone from your hand. He typed something on YouTube and searched, scrolling down a few videos. After a while, the song began.

'I'm a Gooby Goober!
You're A Goofy Goober-'

"We don't want kids' songs! What are your?! A five year old?!" Emil face-palmed.

"Okay then you try!"

"No way!" he looked away, crossing his arms.

"C'mon, Emil, you know your song! Ice Ice Baby~" he winked, earning a glare from the Icelandic.

"No,"

"Then let me try! Raining Blood by Slayer is pretty good!" he smiled, earning loud yells in the room.

"finlAND NO,"

. . . .

"Your turn Berwald,"

"Hn," he nodded, picking a song. He put the phone down, calling for Hanatamago. His actions confused you as well as the other Nordics. As Hanatamago scuttled towards the four-eyed man, Berwald picked Hanatamago up, putting him on his lap. And he played the song.

'You are the most beautiful dog,
They call you Jabba The Hutt,
They call you Jabba The Hutt,'

"Wow, Berwald...I just...wow," said Mathias, a bit taken aback.

"Pewdiepie is awesome," he replied.

. . . .

"It's your turn now, Lukas," you said. He nodded with a thank you. As the music began, Mathias instantly figured the song out in just a second. (Who wouldn't know?)

"Oh...of course," Emil sighed.

"It's so obvious,"

.
.
.
.
'What does the fox say?!'

. . . .

You yawned as you made your way back to your room after a you drank a glass of water. The house was still dark, so you brought a small torchlight with you. You were about to open the door of the guest bedroom until someone called your name.

"Hey, ____,"

"Emil? What are you doing here? It's almost 2a.m.,"

"I'm not very fond of the dark," he mumbled.

"You're scared to sleep alone?"

"Pretty much," he said, bashful. "I was thinking if you could accompany me..."

"What about your brother? Lukas?"

"He will annoy me to no end...as well as Mathias,"

"Okay then," you said. "Let's go,"

He muttered a thank you, heading back to his room with you. You both tucked in bed, feeling slightly awkward. "So," you broke the silence. "You have a pretty comfortable bed,"

"Yeah," he replied.

"Which part in The Conjuring is the creepiest one?" you asked, trying to make conversation. He pondered for a while, then answered "In the girls' room. The one where there was someone behind the door. Something like that I guess. And the ghost on the closet thingy,"

"I see. America's horror movies are scary,"

"I agree," he nodded. You both said nothing else, staring up at the ceiling. "_____?"

"______ speaking,"

"Which one of the Nordics do you like the most?"

"I think everyone is fun to be around with. But if I had to choose one, I guess it would be you," you answered, earning a blush by the Icelandic, though hidden by the dark room.

"That's nice to hear..."

"Why'd you ask?"

He shrugged. "I...I like you,"

"That escalated way too quickly, Emil,"

"What a nice response," he grunted.