What I Really Wish For - Lithuania

"It's...a cat,"

"A wooden carving of a white Turkish Angora. Thought you might like it," he shrugged, a somewhat nervous expression on his plain face.

"Thought I might like it?" you repeated. "This is the awesome-est gift ever I cannot even-" you hyperventilated, kind of like SpongeBob, which made him chuckle. You attacked Toris in a bug hug, uttering 'thank you's to the Lithuanian.

"It's your birthday after all, ____. Su gimtadieniu (happy birthday),"

"It's so cute! Just like you, eh, Tor? Except you're so tough and strong, hehe," you said, your fist on the man's ribcage. You always call him 'Tor' which is short for 'Toris' and he's super strong, like Thor. "You're the best buddy ever,"

He seems to be looking at his watch every minute, which made you wonder why. "Is something wrong, Toris?"

"Oh, nothing, just..checking the time," he smiled a half-true smile. "Want to go take a walk together?"

"Sure," he held out his warm hand, which you gladly took.

The cool breeze swayed your (hair colour) locks as you walked down the streets, illuminated with street lights. Your fingers intertwined with the Lithuanian's as you swung them back and forth. Sometimes you would glance at him, feeling slightly worried and eager to know why he was always checking his watch.

"If you have a problem, you can tell me, Tor. You know I'm always here for you!" you pointed at yourself with your right thumb, trying to lighten up the mood. He only smiled in response.

You arrived at a small bridge over the river. There were no street lights but the moon was bright enough to light up the bridge. Toris looked at his watch for the last time, mumbling a few words under his breath that you couldn't catch up.

"Hey, Toris? Are y-"

"I have something very important to tell you," he cut you off. "I really, really like you and I want us to be more than close friends. You helped me a lot,____, and I feel like today should be a perfect day to tell you that I..I love you. Aš myliu tave, _____ _____,"

"What I really wish for," you grinned. He cocked an eyebrow, confused by your statement. "That's what I really wish for when my birthday comes. I love you too, you overly-serious and strong Toris Laurinaitis!" you grinned, glomping him.

He smiled. "Would now be a great time to kiss you?"

"You don't even need to ask!" you laughed and kissed him. "Why did you always look at your watch though?"

He showed you the time on his watch. 10:46p.m. You raised an eyebrow, confused. "Two minutes before that was the time we met each other, remember? You and I met at the park, and I saw you making that garland of flowers which you said was.."

"Retarded?" you grinned.

"Yes, and I wore it for you. It was that time,"

"Wow, you even remembered the time, Tor. I'm surprised,"

"I just know," he smiled.

(I'm terribly sorry if it's short. And derp.)