10

Teagan

Snapping my eyes awake, a small tickle of Matt's stubble on my neck caused a grin to form. Hearing him breath in deeply, his arms wrapped around me tighter. "Morning Teag"

Relaxing in his arms, I let my body melt into his. "Morning Matty". Placing kisses along my neck, I started giggling as he tickled my side. Noticing me squirming, he held me hips to keep me from leaving.

Turning my head to look at the blonde male, I was instantly met with a kiss. Cupping his cheek, I twisted around so I was straddling him. "We could continue but you have work".

Groaning softly at the idea of work, he laid his head on the pillow beneath him. Placing a kiss on his lips, I climbed off the Captain's lap, allowing him to get up. Passing by me to get ready for shift, he placed a kiss on my forehead.

Wandering into the kitchen, I opened one of my kitchen cabinets spotting my snacks. Grabbing a handful I threw them into Matt's bag. The boys maybe cooking food but sometimes you need snacks.

Hearing the bathroom door opened, Matt walked out, all dressed and ready for shift. Zipping up the bag, he started chuckling when he noticed all the packs of gummies I threw inside.

Smiling innocently, I stopped right next to him. "Well sometimes you need something, so I packed you some snacks". Wrapping his arm around me, he lifting my chin so he could kiss me.

"You are amazing Teag". Grinning, I walked him to the door so he could leave. Turning around to face me, a peaceful feeling surrounding us. "I will be back after shift, don't go causing trouble"

Winking at the blue eyed man, I followed his figure until he was out of sight. Shutting the door behind me, I wandered into my bedroom to get changed. I was going to take a trip to the station, hopefully help my brother with a case he is working on. Although I wasn't a cop, I do sometimes help Intelligence.

Jogging up the precinct's stairs, I entered the lobby with confidence. Smiling at Trudy, she came out from behind the counter to buzz me up. "They could use a hint of womanly eyes up there".  Winking at me, I walked through the gate and up the stairs.

As I was near the top, I saw tense shoulders on everyone. "Maybe I can help". Spinning around quickly I was met with 6 pairs of eyes.

"We were wondering when the recluse firefighter would come". Giving my brother a hug, I sat on the edge of his desk, listening to what was going on.

Clues were thrown out, information about the victim and the supposed suspect. All trying to figure out how they met, motives, connections. Glancing at the bored, I skimmed the information on the board. "Did you check dating apps, or something in that nature", I asked to no one in particular. Hearing clicks on the keyboards and mouse, my response was a no.

Looking closer at the crime scene photo, my made contact with something in the background. Grabbing the picture, I smirked at the picture. "Is there anyway to bring back deleted photos/post because I think your victim and suspect used to date"

Pointing out the picture in the background, my brother gave me a smile. "Maybe you should quit being a firefighter and become a cop". Rolling my eyes at him, I smiled nonetheless.

"And worry about getting shot at, I'm good". After a few minutes, clicking stopped and there was an old photo of the victim and unsub kissing. They used to be a couple.

Alerting Voight of what we found, he gave a smile smirk. "At this rate she should wear a badge". Sitting back and watching them all solidify the evidence they had, I felt proud that I was able to help. Sometimes you just need outside eyes to help connect the pieces.

Kissing my forehead, I watched Intelligence leave the precinct to go get the suspect. Grabbing a blank paper, I wrote my name on the paper before folding it and placing it on the empty desk like a nameplate.

Teagan Lincoln
Part Time Detective

Smirking at my work, I left the precinct, of course not before stopping to see Platt. That woman is who I wish to be when I am older, of course in the firefighting world.

Putting the car in park outside of the apartment complex, I saw a woman collapse in the parking lot. Not really taking a second to think about it, I hopped out of the car speeding towards the woman.

Quickly bending down, I try to get her to respond back, but I wouldn't get a response. Listening for sounds of breathing, and checking for a pulse and finding none the inner first responder in me came out.

Putting the phone on the ground, I dialed 911 before starting compressions one handed. "911 what's your emergency"

"This Teagan Lincoln a firefighter at firehouse 51. I have a collapsed bystander outside of my apartment complex. 23rd and Roosevelt. I'm currently doing chest compressions and need an ambulance here immediately"

"An ambulance is en route". Hearing the dispatcher hang up the phone, I paid attention to the woman. The sound of a deep breath inhaling beneath me, and eyes flashing open made me sigh in relief.

The sound of an ambulance pulling into the parking lot, Sylvie and Emily quickly made their way over. "Even injured she is still saving lives". Chuckling softly, I moved out of the way to let them work. Patting my shoulder, I watched as they wheeled her into the ambo and left.

Sitting in the apartment, cuddled on the couch watching tv, a knock on my door brought a smile to my face. Pulling the blanket off my body, I shuffled over to the door and opening it to see Matt.

Stepping into the apartment and shutting the door behind him, I was instantly met with a pair of lips. Melting into it, the blue eyed Captain smiled against my lips. Lifting me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and arm around his neck.

Bringing me into a deeper kiss, I felt myself becoming lost in his touch. Walking towards my bedroom, the man laid me gently on the bed before hovering over me. "I can't seem to get you off my mind Teagan. So how are we going to fix that".

Smirking at the boy, I answered his question by pressing my lips into his, and flipping us over on the bed. Straddling the man, a breathless and lust filled look entered Matt's eyes. "I have a few ideas"

That night we didn't go far, still wanting to take our time. What I can say is we did relieve some stress that was deep inside of us. Matt Casey got me to crumble into his hands, and I got him wrapped around my finger.

Author Note
So I didn't want Teagan and Matt to go that far into the intimacy considering she is still injured and I think she would love it more if she was able to have both arms. I also wanted to progress their relationship a little bit more, so that is how I did that.

Matt and Teagan have known each other for years so there was this pent up sexual tension between the two of them so I think writing the last part was definitely needed. I do love them, Matt is one of my favorite characters in the show, so it is nice to give him someone to love.

As for the show, I have no clue about the rest of you but I love Matt and Sylvie. I think they have so much chemistry and the way they look at each other makes my heart melt.