13

Teagan

"My brother is officially an idiot" was all I had to say to make the girls start laughing in Severide's apartment. Hailey was giving me an update on my brother Jay, and well he deserves a big smack in the back of the head. Rolling my eyes at the thought of his antics, I smiled at Hailey. "By all means smack him, and tell him it is from his sister"

Not able to hold in their laughter or their antics, the girls erupted, landing on top of each other. Tears streaming down their faces in amusement. The past half hour have been us girl updating each other on how our relationships have been going,  as well as giving some advice. When Kim was talking about her life, well we all agreed that she should just get with Adam again. What they have is real, and she is the only one who doesn't see it. 

We were deep in a discussion with Sylvie, when a knock on Severide's door caught us all off guard. Deeply startled, we all jumped off the ground and faced the sound. Shooting looks at each other, we started to secretly point fingers at who should open the door. Nudging Stella towards the door, considering this is her apartment she shares with Kelly, we all watched over one another shoulder. 

Opening the door, we almost started chucking things at the people standing there. It was all the boys, our boys, minus Sylvie's lover. Before we could interrogate them, food was present in their hands, smiles on their faces. Lowering our defenses slightly, they waltzed into the apartment with their hands in mock surrender. "We wanted to make sure you guys had food, and didn't raid my pantry clean". 

Shaking my head slightly, we all couldn't help but chuckle. Shuffling over to Matt, the captain wrapped his arms around my waist, tugging me closer to him. Lifting my head to meet his gorgeous blue ones, I was met with a small, gentle kiss. Smiling against his lips, I kissed him back before pulling away. "Get going before Stella tackles you out the door". 

Jogging after Severide, we waved them good-bye before Kidd slammed the door behind them. All laughing out, we carried the food into the living room to continue the girl talk. Turning our eyes towards the blonde paramedic, all with food in our hands and mouths, she sighed realized we weren't dropping the lover discussion. "Yes I like him, but come on, I have terrible luck in guys and he is just going to leave me anyway"

Placing the food on the ground, I tackled the girl, wrapping my arms around her. Soon enough the other's joined in. As we pulled away, I held my hands on her shoulders. "Well that is their loss. Sylvie you are amazing and Easton looks at you like you are his world."

Sending a grateful smile, we continued to boost the girls confidence. It was true, that Sylvie Brett had the worst luck in finding love, all the guys she has fallen for have left her, or they turned out to be terrible. Only the moment I saw Easton and Sylvie together, I could see the love starting to bloom in their eyes. They projected the same love Kelly and Stella have. True Love. "Besides, if he hurts you, he is dead man"

Sounds of agreements rung out the loft apartment. We looked out for one another, and that is something that we will always have. Squishing on the couch, and placing a movie in the dvd player, we all cuddled into each other's hold. Realizing that Stella put in a horror movie, we all glared at the girl, before giving the movie our attention. Not even several minutes later, we all screamed startled. 

Laying my head on Hailey's shoulder, the blonde detective ran a hand through my hair. A hand laced in mine, said hand belonging to Sylvie. Although the movie was awful, I wouldn't want to spend the night with my girls any other way. They were my confidants, and let's just say some things were revealed that I couldn't wait for. 

----------

Eventually leaving Severide's apartment, allowing Stella to enjoy the apartment to herself for a little bit, I headed to my own abode. The streets were less busy than usual, allowing me to drive home with an easier time and less traffic.