Part 28 - IF YOU KNOW ME DONT READ THIS

*contains mature content*

Light filters into our bedroom much sooner than it should do, forcing me from the deep sleep I was in. I'm exhausted from being up so late, but it was, obviously, worth it. Lorcan's arm is still wrapped around me, holding me to him, and he's snoring in my ear. I smile, content to listen to him snore for the rest of the day, if he wanted to.

But eventually, I decide there's something else I want to do more, and I twist around, burying my head in his chest and listening to his heart beat. I kiss the spot where it's strongest, then continue to kiss him all the way up to his lips.

Only when my lips meet his does Lorcan show any sign of even being awake, let alone what I was doing. His scarred hand comes up to my face, winding into my hair as his tongue pries open my mouth. I climb on top of him, our lips still together.

"Morning," I whisper onto his lips, smiling. Lorcan's hands come to my waist, and just like that, we're together again.

An obtrusive knock comes halfway through the process, which we both ignore. When it sounds again a few moments later, Lorcan growls. "Go. Away."

"My Lord -" a voice begins.

"GO AWAY!!" we both yell at the same time, and the knock doesn't sound again.

Lorcan's beautiful mouth travel from my lips to my breasts, making me groan as his lips touch them. He continues his sinful way down my body, me trying to supress the noises so as to at least pretend that we're not doing what we are.

When a lighter, more feminine knock sounds, even I growl in protest. Lorcan's fae-ness must be rubbing off on me.

Lorcan tears his lips away from mine. "I've told you once, and I'll tell you again: Go. Away."

The cool, haughty voice that replies sends us both tumbling away from each other.

"That's no way to talk to your queen," Aelin says.