━ i.

YELLOW DRESS
chapter one

YELLOW DRESSchapter one

তততততততততততত

The story continues in the same small town. After the following events, the town was supposed to turn over a new leaf. Have a new start; however, the following morning of the Mayor's Jubilee, the town of Riverdale was still, at its heart, a haunted town.

Down the twisted roads of Riverdale screeched Archie Andrews in his father's red truck. Piles of snow edged the cleared road and a crisp chill was in the air. Inside of the truck was a chaotic sight. Archie spun the wheel as he struggled to keep the car straight due to his lack of a driver's license. In the back seat sat his father, Fred Andrews, stretched out as much as possible. Archie's childhood best friend, Rosemary Holland, held her apron from her waitress uniform against the bullet hole deep in Fred's side.

"Hold on, dad," Archie encouraged his father from the front seat. "Hold on."

Rosemary tried to swipe her blonde bangs out of her face, only smearing Fred's blood across her forehead as she went back to holding pressure on the wound. Fred Andrew's blood mixed with her own from the bleeding swollen bump on her forehead. She visibly flinched at his groans from the pain and she softly apologized while she bit back tears.

Fred Andrews had treated Rosemary like the daughter he never had ever since the bubbly blonde skipped into his living room for the first time. Small Rosemary wore a little yellow dress her mother had picked out for her and a pair of white tennis shoes, scarily resembling her yellow dress she wore as her uniform at the present moment.

Archie kept talking to his dad while Rosemary kept pressure the entire ride to the hospital. Rosemary was pretty sure that Archie would wreck the truck due to his hectic driving and nearly doubling the speed limit at times. Despite her beliefs, the truck pulled up to Riverdale General Hospital without so much as a scratch.

Rosemary and Archie were nearly dragging Fred through the front doors of the hospital, bloody footsteps trailing behind them as they screamed for help. Fred's body was heavy on Rosemary's shoulder as she struggled to keep up with Archie's rushed steps. Her feet were slippery from the blood and her body was still shaking from a gun being held to her head.