━ x.

LOVERS LANE
chapter ten

LOVERS LANEchapter ten

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

তততততততততততত

Rosemary woke up the next morning in Jughead's trailer to her alarm blaring for the both of them to get up for school. A low groan echoed from her as she rolled to her side so she could snuggle into his chest. Jughead's arm was wrapped behind her, pulling her in close as he also woke up to the alarm.

Rosemary felt Jughead press a soft kiss on her forehead and she peeked up at him, a soft smile on her lips as she leaned up and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Morning," Rosemary whispered, letting out a yawn as she rubbed her face.

"Morning," Jughead groaned, pulling himself up so he was sitting at the edge of the bed. "Come on, we gotta get ready for school."

Rosemary groaned, reaching over and wrapping her arms around Jughead's torso as she stayed laying down in the bed. She heard Jughead chuckle as he looked down at her.

"Can't we just stay here?" Rosemary asked. "School will still be there tomorrow."

"Ro," Jughead sighed, spinning so he was sitting on the bed to face her. "Today's our first day at Southside High. You know we can't skip that."

Rosemary let out another groan, knowing Jughead was right, and pulled herself up out of the bed. She stood up and stretched her arms up towards the ceiling, her back cracking slightly as she tried to get rid of any stiffness.

"I'm heading to my mom's trailer to get ready," Rosemary called back to Jughead as she made her way out of the bedroom and towards the front door. "I'll be back in like ten minutes."

The cold morning air left a chill on Rosemary's uncovered arms when she stepped outside of FP's trailer. She regretted stepping outside in only one of Jughead's T-shirts and a pair of shorts, wishing she opted for one of his hoodies and sweats.

Rosemary struggled figuring out what to wear to school that day. Riverdale High was easy. She could wear almost anything from her closet and her peers wouldn't bat an eye at her. Wether she wore her usual preppy aesthetic of baby blue and white or her darker clothes of the Southside, students didn't care that much about her fashion sense.

Southside High was different. Rosemary was a Serpent and had to live up to a certain expectation when it came to how she dressed. Any wrong color or clothing item and she would get jumped after school in the parking lot.

Eventually, she came to a choice of what to wear, though she wasn't the happiest with it. She wore a pair of slightly ripped up, black skinny jeans with fishnet tights underneath. Tucked into the jeans on only her right hip was a large, oversized grey T-shirt that had a black long-sleeve underneath to cover her arms from the winter cold. Around her waist she had tied one of Jughead's flannels she had found, which had colors of navy, black, and grey in it. Her shoes were just a pair of dirty, beat up, black and white converse.