1.9 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙤

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V
July 28, 1963
Waking up at seven to my alarm clock going off with its obnoxious ringing sound wasn't the greatest way to wake up peacefully, but was certainly a great way to wake up. "Ugh. Shut up." I yelled in my pillow as I hit the top of the alarm silencing it's incessant noise. After clearing my room of the alarms annoying noise, I slowly got up in bed, sitting there for a while waiting for the sleep to wear off long enough so I can finally getting ready without yawning.

With my sleep wearing off, I looked at the alarm to see it was seven on the dot, meaning that I have three hours to get ready. To not waste any time, I stood up and trudged my way to my closet, grabbing the black and white polka dotted outfit and the stocking we bought yesterday and threw it on my bed. I also grabbed a towel and my undergarments, then made my way towards the bathroom. I entered it and rid myself of my pyjamas setting them on the hanger with the towel.

I went inside of the shower, quickly washing my body and my hair of the night sweat and grime my body has got a hold on during my sleep. I tried to finish quickly to make sure I have enough time to get ready. Like thirty minutes later, I turned off the shower and wringed my hair out, tying it up in a ponytail soon after. I grabbed my towel and dried myself then changed back into my pj's right after. I brushed my teeth and then left the washroom. I went to my moms room, grabbed her blow dryer and went back to my room. Plugged it in and quickly dried my hair. I brushed it through and sat down on my bed for a while, waiting on Elizabeth to come and help me prepare for today.

Luckily she came pretty quickly and we went upstairs to begin our work. While coming up the stairs, I noticed she was wearing a black cropped turtleneck, a black and red striped pleated skirt, black knee high socks and black wedges. She had her hair curled as it was in a half up style. She only wore a pair of black earrings as her jewelry.

We went to my room, and she sat down taking out her makeup box and beginning to prepare her work station, as she told me to go put on my clothes. I did as she said, going to the bathroom to put on my stockings then my dress. I came out and she sat me down, and began on my hair. She put hair rollers in the front of my hair and put the rest in a cute messy bun. She took out two clumps of hair and let them rest on the side.

She then moved onto my face, applying light makeup. "See, I don't want to hide your natural beauty by overloading your face with makeup to the point you don't even recognize yourself. I want to enhance your perfect face to make it work it." She said snapping her fingers as she applied the blush. "My face didn't work it before." I asked confused. "Oh no honey. Your face worked it, but it didn't work it." She snapped her fingers again. I chuckled at that causing her to give a small chuckle.

We continued to talk about the little stuff as she did my makeup and hair. She gave me pointers, tips, pose, etc. In the end, her work did not dissatisfy. Her choice of nude eyeshadow, black mascara, rosy pink blush, and a soft pinkish red lipstick with a gloss on top really did pop my face out, but not as much to the point it's over exaggerated. She took out the rollers in my hair and styled it. She then put on the jewelry and did some last minute retouching.

I looked myself in the mirror and smiled at how I looked. I looked actually decent, like I'm my mother's child. A smile appeared on my face followed by a couple of thank you's. "No problem honey. Now let's go show your mom how cute you look." She grabbed me gently bringing me downstairs to where mom was setting out food out and Raymond was already eating. He was wearing a white shirt with a blue light washed jean jacket on top, a pair of dark blue jeans and a pair of brown PF Flyers.

"Mrs.L/n." Elizabeth called. My mom looked at us and immediately gasped. "Oh my god! You look so adorable!" She squealed. She wiped her hands and came closer to us. "You look like a model." She told me while walking around me admiring how I looked. "I finally look like I'm your child." I whispered but she still heard it. "Oh honey, you always looked like my child. Don't forget that." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Now I made food for both of you. Come eat before it gets cold." We all sat down at the table enjoying our food, we talked about how excited we were for school.

"So do you guys want me to take you to school?" Mom asked the three of us. "Oh, Marcus is taking me and Benny to school. If you want, he can take Raymond and Y/n too." Elizabeth told my mom while finishing the rest of her food. "Yes! We want to go with you guys!" Both Ray and I said in unison. Mom looked confused at this. "We love you mom, but whenever we do these kind of things you always smother us with hugs and kisses in front of people. I had to go through two years of being called mommas boy." Raymond told her.

Mom put her hands on her hips. "And what's wrong with being a mommas boy. It's cute and it shows everyone that you love your mom and your mom loves you." My mom sassily said. Elizabeth decided to join in the conversation by teasing Raymond. "Yes. You should know how much your mother means to you, so from now on, I'm calling you mamas boy." She said causing me to laugh, but Raymond to look annoyed. "That's not funny Elizabeth!" He groaned.

"It's not meant to be funny, mommas boy." Elizabeth continued to joke. "Stop it Elizabeth or I'm going to make you stop." Ray lowly growled. Elizabeth asked how causing Ray to fall in the embarrassment pit as he began to stutter, not knowing how to make Elizabeth stop making fun of him. "I'm I'm... I'm goi-going to call you a mommas boy!" He yelled causing all of us to laugh. Elizabeth applauded Raymond. "Wow, what a great comeback. Definitely going to make me run away screaming." Elizabeth sarcastically said as Ray had a dark blush on his face from the embarrassment he just experienced.

Elizabeth continued to tease Raymond throughout the entire breakfast. She continued to tease him even after breakfast, but seemed like she was getting bored of the joke leaving Raymond relieved. I went up to my room checked the mirror to fix up my face and clothes. "Alright Y/n, this is just the orientation, nothing big. Just take a deep breath, smile, and don't be a goofus." I whispered to myself.

I went back downstairs. "Okay, everyone is ready and looking so cute." My mom exclaimed as she got out a camera. She told my brother and I to stand together to take a picture, then told Elizabeth to get in the picture too. "Say orientation in three, two, one." She pointed to us as we all smiled while saying orientation. She took some pictures as we stood there for two whole minutes. "Okay ma, we have to go now." Raymond told as he opened the front door, only to find Benny and Marcus about to knock.

"Oh don't you guys look handsome." My mom complimented. Benny was wearing a white shirt, with a black oversized button down on top, a muted blue pair of jeans, and black PF Flyers. While Marcus wore a red shirt, a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans and black PF Flyers. They thanked her as they made their way in the house. "How about you all take a picture together." My mom told us as she placed us in position. "Y/n and Benny in the front, and Elizabeth, Marcus, and Raymond in the back."

We did as my mom said, getting into position as she took the picture. While my mom was taking the picture, Benny came closer to me and whispered, "You look really pretty Y/n." My eyes widened as my heart rate quickened. My whole body stopped while a deep heat ran all over my body making its way to my face. The flash slightly blinded me as my mom took the photo.

The photo that features me looking like a tomato. "Awe! You guys all look adorable." My mom admired the photo. We all smiled at her, until we noticed the time. "Oh shoot! It's time to leave." Marcus said, opening the door. We all made our way outside and into Marcus's car, making our way towards the school.

I hope today goes well.

( 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 ━━━ )
sorry for the filler chapter and for this coming out like a month later. i've been having a hard time finding inspiration, and also i've been helping my friend with their story. i'm really sorry, but i hope you enjoyed it. thank you for reading!
goodbye!
( 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 ━━━ )

word count:1613