2.5 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V
August 5th, 1963
Benny and I entered the classroom to see people chatting with each other, taking out their materials, or just looking around. We found two open seats beside each other and sat there. "Awesome, we get to sit together." Benny cheered. I smiled nodding. "You also wanna try to sit beside each other in science and math?" I asked him hoping for a yes so I don't end up alone. "Yeah that'd be great." We continued to chat for a few more minutes till the final bell rang signalling that class started.

The teacher walked in and told us to quiet down so she can introduce herself. She had long black hair held up with a yellow bow, bright blue eyes, and fair skin. She wore a bright yellow, polka stripped dress which complimented her very nicely. "Hello students and welcome to the ninth grade. I am your English teacher, Ms.Alice, like Alice in Wonderland," She paused to giggle.

Her voice was smooth like honey yet still extremely beautiful which captured my attention. "Wow." I let out. "I am you're English teacher, obviously, but I am also your very wonderful music teacher, well for those who took music this year." My smile became wider, knowing that she was also my music teacher. "But, lets not talk about music in English, well unless we're discussing poetry, but we aren't yet."

"As you already know, I am your English teacher and this is English. This is where you'll learn all the fascinating things about literature and you will also be able create your own literature masterpiece." She grabbed some paper from her desk and handed them to a kid, telling them to grab one and pass it on.

"This paper that is being handed out, outlines everything we're going to learn in English from grammar all the way over to how to decode Shakespeare's writing. It quite easy." She laughed yet again at her own comment making some students laugh due to how contagious she sounded. She then continued to explain more about the subject, how her class runs, what she wishing for this year, etc. Ms.Alice seemed genuine and like she enjoyed teaching when she explained more about it.

I really enjoyed listening to her but sadly she stopped when the classroom introduction activity started. The class and I stood up and started forming a circle getting ready for the activity. The activity was basically throwing a ball around and if you caught it, you have to say your name and a few things about you. My jaw clenched in panic as my eyes widened.

Please don't throw it at me. Please don't throw it at me!

My heart felt like it was gonna pop out of my chest while my hands were drenched in sweat. Ms.Alice started first. "Hello, I'm Ms.Alice, I enjoy reading writing, singing, dancing and making horrible jokes that are usually only funny to me." She smiled and threw the ball to another kid. This continued as more people introduced their name and stated facts about them. The ball was finally thrown to me, but I ended up fumbling with the ball till it fell. "I-I'm sorry." I muttered quickly picking it up. "It's alright."