Prologue

In the Beginning, there was nothing. Over time, not that anyone could measure it, a being came into existence. This being called itself Perseus. The Destroyer. Perseus fashioned himself a male body. Perseus chose a well-built body, with hair as dark as the nothingness he resided in, and eyes as green as a future oceans. Perseus was the first being. The Beginning, but he was also the End. So, in the Beginning, there was nothing but Perseus. Beginning and End in one form.

     Soon another being came into existence. Chaos. With Chaos came Order. Chaos fashioned a body of a female, and Order a body of a male. Chaos and Order viewed each other as siblings, yet neither of them knew Perseus. It was still the Beginning, but Chaos and Order considered themselves the First Beings. They called themselves Primordials. They ruled the emptiness that would soon become the Universe.

     Later, Chaos and Order worked together to create a planet. This planet formed a consciousness and called itself Gaea. Gaea formed a female body, as that is what she wanted to be known as.

     With Gaea came the Sky, or Ouranos; then the Sea, or Pontus. Then the Pit, Tartarus; Love, or Eros; the Night, or Nyx. Darkness, or Erebus; and finally Ourea, the Primordial of mountains.

     Gaea married Ouranos, giving birth to the Twelve Titans, the Three Hecatoncheires, and the Three Elder Cyclops. Nyx married Erebus, giving birth to Aether and Hemera, the Primordials of Light and Day respectively.

     During this time, Perseus sat watching through his ocean-green eyes. He came to terms that his reign was over. For now.

     Perseus was patient. He knew that his reign would come again. He was the End as well as the Beginning.

Perseus called himself a Prota Being. A First Being. There were three, Perseus himself, and the two Primordials that were more than Primordials. Chaos and Order. Chaos was the Prota of the void, Order was the Prota of Matter, and Perseus was the Prota of the Beginning, End, and Personal Loyalty. The Trinity of Prota were the strongest beings in the Universe with Perseus at the top. The Trinity was there even if only one knew about it. It was nothing but a legend in the minds of Primordials.

Here's the prologue. I hope you like it, I know it's short. Please tell me if you want to point something out. Please give opinions, I want to know what you think. Comment please!
-Fluff 'n Puff out!
Published March 17 2020