Chapter 11 || Percy on Crack

Percy was confused. Not only that, but his memories were fuzzy. According (that sounds like acorns) to the goat guy—Grover—he was a demigod and one of his parents was a person that may or may not exist.

    And he had no idea who he was.

    Well, he knew his name, he had a vague grip on his moral compass; but he had no idea who he was as a person.

    Percy knew that there was someone in his life that was important to him. He also knew that there was someone he disliked, someone he hated, and someone he despised. But he didn't know who.

    Grover (Goat Guy™) said that he was 12 and had just been kicked out of some preppy private school. Good riddance.

    But Percy wasn't 12. He was...

    How old was he?

    Another thing to add to the list of "Stuff Percy Doesn't Remember," currently ∞ points long.

    The other person, the intimidating girl, Annabeth agrees with Goat Guy™ about the demigod thing, so Percy had no choice but to agree as well.

    Along with Goat Guy™ and Annabeth (she would have gotten a nickname, but she would have killed Percy so no nickname for her), there was also Fat Dude™ and Horse Dude™; with Horse Dude™ carrying all the brain cells between the two of them.

    All of them thought Percy was a demigod.

    Internally, Percy disagreed. Externally, he was passed out.

    It wasn't like he had a choice. This little body (which was not his, but vaguely resembled him) had yet to go through puberty. It also had very little muscle mass and terrible endurance.

    All in all, he rated the body a 2/10, mostly due to the fact that it hadn't gone through puberty.

    Did he go through puberty before?

    Probably.

    Maybe.

    He had no idea.

    Amnesia sucks.

    Well, it wasn't like he had a choice. Not with this child's body.

    He could hear Annabeth doing something. She was–

    Oh. She was ranting. Did she know that Percy could hear her? Probably not. Percy was unconscious after all.

• • •

    When Percy regained consciousness, he could finally ask questions. Apparently he came here with his "mom" who was then taken or killed, no one knows which.

    Except whoever killed/took her. Obviously.

    Percy knew that there was something wrong with him. The fact that he couldn't remember anything before last week was a big warning sign.

    At least Goat Guy™ and Horse Dude™ were nice.

    Note to self: Fat Dude™ is whiney and and doesn't deserve to be a god.

    Not that Percy could change that.

    ...Could he?

    Well, only one way to find out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hi. I showed this chapter to my brother. He liked it. It's short but its finals week. I'm stressed. I hope y'all are having at least a decent day/night.

I also want you to know that I was INSANELY sleep deprived (as I am right now) and this was the best I could do.

I'm actually in math while I'm writing this.

I also want you to know that the "According (that sounds like accorns)" was something that I genuinely thought and kept in, and it set what was going to happen (absolutely nothing, but it's mildly entertaining).

Peace ✌︎︎

Published: 15/12/2020
Wait 12/15/2020
Pshh December 15, 2020
There.