hurt with desire

Everyone stood soaked in the living room. Ochaco had gone into the bathroom to bring out spare towels to everyone so that they could dry up. You and Jiro stood at your door entrance watching everyone attempt to dry themselves. The thunder storm had come so suddenly and was still raging on outside. Another clap of thunder passed and the house lights flickered for a minute.

"That can't be good," Itsuka noted. "I'll go see if we have any candles lying around just in case. Yaoyorozu, I'll get you a spare shirt too."

"I could always use my quirk to kickstart the house if the power goes out," Denki cheekily offered. 

Jiro rolled her eyes. "No way, you'd fry the circuit board."

"Would not," Denki pouted.

"You so would," Todoroki bluntly said. 

"Itsuka, you don't have to get me a change of clothes. I think Shinso and I will head out now before it gets any worse," Yaoyorozu said.

"It's already bad outside," Midoriya said. "You guys could get hurt. Staying one night wouldn't hurt, right Monoma?"

The blond boy sat on the arm rest of the couch, drying his hair out with a towel. You noticed how he took a moment to put a smile on his face. Clearly, he wasn't happy about Shinso staying at the cabin. However, he didn't want to make it weird.

"Of course!" he smiled. "It's just for one night. We don't want to risk you guys getting hurt."

"Thank you so much, Monoma," Yaoyorozu smiled.

"Don't worry about it."

"I suppose Shinso and I will take the couch then?" she said.

"Don't be silly, me and Denki are gonna watch a scary movie in his room tonight so you can have my room. I know he's gonna be too scared to sleep alone," Jiro snickered.

"Hey!"

"Oh, then I guess me and Shinso will share your room then," Yaoyorozu said.  

You could tell how happy that made her. How happy she was to share a room with him. Her eyes didn't deny it at all. Your chest tightened thinking about the  two of them sharing a bed together.  Jiro could tell you were upset by this.

"Actually, Yaoyorozu you can share a room with me," Ochaco offered. "It's been forever since we hung out anyways. It should be fun!"

Thank you, Ochaco.

"Oh! A-Are you sure that'll be alright?"

    In that moment,  you saw Yaoyorozu's cool, collected nature slip just for a moment. Even though she was still smiling, you could tell she was agitated over the fact that Ochaco had offered to share her room with her. You knew Yaoyorozu didn't want to make a scene over it so she just had to accept it. 

"Of course I'm sure!"

"I think that's a good idea too," Shinso finally spoke up. "I need some alone time tonight."

Yaoyorozu looked at him with sadness in her eyes but she quickly covered it up. 

"Then the new rooms are settled then," Monoma said. "I'm gonna get changed and dry off in my room upstairs. There's one shower down this hall on the left and one near the kitchen, help yourselves to it."

"Thank you, Monoma," Yaoyorozu said. 

Shinso said nothing.  The tension in the room was too much. This was obviously going to be one long night but first you needed to talk to Shinso. You had decided to do it after everyone went to their respective rooms. It was 1:30 AM anyways so that shouldn't take too long.