Idol Teen

Yaoyorozu had everything any teen girl could have ever wanted. She had a grand, fancy mansion equipped with butlers and maids that would wait on her hand and foot. Her bedroom was huge and came with a walk in closet stuffed with all the best clothes from around the world. Her vanity displayed her expensive perfume collection as well as all the expensive jewelry her father bought her. She couldn't complain one single bit because she had everything she could have ever wanted.

What more could she ever ask for? A loving father? A mother who didn't cry every other night? Parents who never looked at her with such resentment.

She didn't need those things because she had everything else.

The kids at school always said she was spoiled. She didn't want to prove them right.

      When Yaoyorozu met Shinso, she was hooked. Looking back at it, she was surprised at how well she had kept her cool around him. Holding back and not looking eager around him was one of the hardest things she had to do. Somehow she had managed it. When their lips touched that first time in the park, she knew she wanted more. When she was with Shinso, she felt electric. It was as if nothing else mattered. He made her feel things she thought she was never capable of feeling. And from that moment, she knew she wouldn't be able to give him up so easily.

Even when he became distant with her, she held on. Who else had seen her in her lowest form? Who else had held her while she cried? It was him. It would always be him. In her mind, she saw no one else willing to put up with her. She needed him to never leave her.

Yaoyorozu looked over at herself in the mirror. Her makeup was smudged; eyeliner and mascara running down her pale skin that now had red splotches due to her crying earlier. She sniffled as she took in her reflection.

Pathetic, she thought.

She grabbed as many tissues as she could to try and fix the damage. Her cheeks reddened as she attempted to slap some sense into herself. Yaoyorozu reached for the glass of wine on her vanity and took a large gulp. She felt the alcohol warm her chest and stomach. After fixing her makeup and making sure it looked like she hadn't been crying at all, she got up and left her room.

It was time to rejoin the party. 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

       Jiro quickly noticed when your smile fell from your face. She stepped into your field of vision, turning around and also locking eyes on Yaoyorozu. When she faced you again, you could tell she was concerned. 

"(Name)," she began. 

"I need to talk to her," you quickly cut her off. "I'm sorry, Jiro, I don't want you to worry but I promise I'll be fine. I just need to find a moment to talk to her."

As you attempted to get out the kitchen, Jiro grabbed your hand and pulled you back. You looked at her confused. 

"You're gonna do the thing I suggested back during the trip aren't you?" You looked at her as if she had caught your hand in the cookie jar, proving her assumptions right. She sighed. "(Name), I know what I said back then but now I'm thinking that wasn't such a good idea. It really did mess you up last time you did it and I'm sorry for putting that idea in your head."

"Don't apologize, Jiro," you said, giving her a quick hug "I know you're worried about me but things are more complicated than you realize."

"Well that's not very comforting to hear."