No Idea

The next morning, you had woken up at a very late 1PM which wasn't to your surprise. You had come back home from the concert pretty late so it was natural for you to knock out hard. As you stretched in bed, you felt your back and shoulders pop and crack in satisfaction. Your shoulder blades were a little tense from waving your arms around in the crowd and your feet still felt a bit sore from dancing and jumping around. Overall, you needed that deep sleep. You got out of bed, suddenly realizing that you would be meeting with Shinso in a few hours. Even though it felt like it was hours away, you knew it would take you hours to get ready. 

You headed towards the kitchen to fix yourself up a bowl of cereal. You passed by your mothers room on the way there, noticing that her door was slightly open. Peaking in, you saw your mother who had probably returned from work about an hour ago, passed out on her bed. You made sure to properly close her blinds so that the sun wouldn't disturb her. Afterwards, you quietly closed her bedroom door and made a mental note to prepare her something for lunch for when she woke up. 

     After making breakfast for yourself and leaving a sandwich for your mom in the fridge, you hopped into the shower. The hot running water felt soothing against your skin. As you massaged shampoo into your scalp, you began to wonder what it was that Shinso needed to tell you. Considering he had told you to stay away from Yaoyorozu, you figured it had to do with her in some way. It seemed like she had been a constant thing between the two of you after all. Even though you and Shinso had a complicated relationship and he wasn't your boyfriend or anything, it still felt uncomfortable with how often her presence was felt. 

What are me and Shinso anyways? We did a lot of things friends aren't supposed to...

       You pushed any negative thoughts and questions to the back of your mind. Today was the day you were going to find out if you should move on from Shinso. And now you were beginning to think that in order to move on from him, you needed to leave him behind completely. You were beginning to think that you shouldn't try being his friend anymore. 

But before you could jump to any further conclusions, you began to get ready to see him. 

       You brushed out your hair and blow dried it before going to your closet. You contemplated on what you wanted to wear. It wasn't like you were going on a date with him but you still for some reason felt nervous about what to wear. You decided to wear a pair of distressed shorts with a matching (color) colored abbibas hoodie and a pair of (color) shoes. At the end of the day, you still felt too tired to put any major effort into your outfit. Besides, you figured you'd only be talking to him for about an hour or so. 

Finally, it was time to leave. So you applied your favorite lipgloss before leaving a note for your mom and heading out the door. 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

        It was a short walk from your house to the crepe cafe. When you arrived, you headed inside ready to ask the waiter for a table in advance. To your surprise, Shinso was already sitting in a booth. You walked over to him and slid into the seat across from him. You felt tense as you awaited to hear what he would say to you. He looked at you, head cocked to the side while he rested his face on the palm of his hand. 

"So how was your day so far?" he asked you.

"Good, just kinda woke up late, got ready, and came here," you answered. "What about you?"

"Pretty much the same. Was the concert any fun?"

"Yeah, I had a blast dancing with Jiro," you smiled. "I'm surprised you didn't want to stay."