C H A P T E R 4

{The Party}

I looked looked at Ahmed with a shocked expression. I most definitely did not expect that!

"I'm just kidding!" He laughed heartedly. Honestly, his perfect white smile was so beautiful, and his cute dimple made his laugh even more perfect. I could see why a lot of girls would have a crush on him. 

After five whole minutes of Ahmed laughing at my gullible reaction, he looked into my eyes and starting tell me where he's going to be for the rest of the night. 

"Okay so I'm going to be over there with the chairmen and the board members of the Organization and if you need anything let me know okay?" He explained. He was still holding onto my arm and I just realized that. 

My checks turned a little red because of how long he was holding onto me and what people might be thinking. 

"Who is he with?" "Wait, who is she?" "Is that his girlfriend" I heard from people passing by. 

"Uhm, yeah okay. Don't worry. Ill come find you when I want to leave okay?" I told him and headed off to the corner where I saw my friends. 

"Oh my god! You know Ahmed???" Isra came up and asked me.

"Yeah, we go way back! I actually didn't even know he was the guy you all were talking about" I explained the Isra, Arwah and Saima. They all looked super cute! Arwah was wearing a silk olive green skirt with a white top . Saima was wearing a white skirt and Isra wore a gorgeous body con dress like me. Thank god, I didn't want to feel like a slut. But everyone else is dressed just like me! That's great! 

I looked across the room and saw a guy staring at me. He was in the group of guys hanging out with Ahmed. His eyes were captivating and I felt like I got lost in them, even though we were fifty feet apart. He smiles at me, and I return the gesture. Oh my god he is so cute!

"Uhm, excuse me" The four of us turned around to see a 5'10 guy with some stubble awkwardly looking at at. 

"Yes, what do you want?" Asked Isra. It seemed like she knew this guy. Hmm. He's cute. 

"Sorry, I just wanted to give this to you" He says in a gruff voice as he hands Isra a note. He quickly walks away back to his friends who were all hollering and whistling, probably teasing him. We all opened the note to see what it said. 

Hey, I think you're really pretty. Call me 120-394-23929 

-Abdullah

"Oh my god! Isra this is so cute!" I say to her as she rolls her eyes. 

"No, this guy does this to me at every MSA event. He's like obsessed with me. Its annoying." She states.

"If he was normal I would go for it, but he likes to play with cicadas. The dudes a freak" Isra explains. 

 Oh, okay. I thought they would look cute together. We all chatted about the week and went to go get some of the food. 

"Guys, who's that dude over there. The really tall one? With green eyes?" I asked the girls. 

"Oh, thats Ali." Saima said.

"He is such a player. All the girls who like him he uses and dumps them within the week" Isra said. 

As we were getting food I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Excuse me" . I turn around and see a really pretty girl but she looked very upset. 

"Hey, who are you? And why did you come to this party with Ahmed?" She asked me with so much attitude. What the hell? This girl is so rude. Why does she need to know?