Finding Out

Alpha's, Dread Doctors, Nogitsune, Benefactors, Mute, etc. You'd think that the kids of Beacon Hills would've went through enough right? Well apparently god had a different plan for them. Let's start from the beginning though. That way you'll get the whole story.

"Scott...SCOTT!!!" I yell to him. Finally he looks up, "have you heard of the disease that's in Beacon Hills?" This obviously sparked his attention. He looked at me eyes wide in curiosity and concern.

"Yeah apparently it can hit anyone... Even the supernatural," obviously that worried him. Usually they can't catch this stuff,"It's going on a killing spree. Five have already been found dead from this disease. Five others managed to make it to the hospital but we're found dead within the hour. No one knows how long they had it, or how they had even caught it in the first place." This made his eyes open even wider. Judging on how wide they were before you wouldn't think that they could get any wider.

"What are the symptoms?" He asked me, trying to stay calm. He wasn't doing very good. Scott is not very good at hiding his emotions. Especially anxiety. His hands are shaking and without being a werewolf I can sense that he's nervous.

"First the nosebleeds. They aren't just any nosebleed though. It's like just drops and they come out of nowhere," That's not even the worst part. I am really debating on telling him the rest, "Next are the blackouts. You are only awake for a few moments at a time and when you wake next, that is, if you wake next, you don't remember a single thing that happened previously." Okay this one worried me. Was this a disease or part of frontal temporal dementia.

"Then constant aching coming from everywhere from your chest down. It's uncontrollable and unstoppable until the stage ends," That was honestly probably the best of so the symptoms honestly. "Then coughing. You don't stop. Occasionally you get a breath of fresh air, but not typically."

"Then the hallucinations start. You could see people from your past, future or just people that don't exist. You're going mentally crazy and you don't even know it's happening." This one really reminded me of my mom. This is the one that changed her.

"Then your memory starts to go. You start to lose memory of the ones closest to you, and after a while you're just a blank slate who knows nothing at all." What if one of us caught it? Then it would be so much more painful for the people in the pack to see their friends slowly rotting away day by day.

"Okay lastly you just basically die. You don't know when it's going to happen but rumor has it that if you are sick than you can feel when it's about to happen. That's of course just a rumor though. I heard one case for to say goodbye but that only happened to one of them." Woah okay. Even though I have already heard this. Just hearing it again shocked me.

Scott was straight up speechless. His mouth was hanging open and he couldn't seem to form any words.

"Stiles we have to tell the pack. None of us are going to school. Text them and let them know we are meeting at my house." He says frantically before running away from me, and riding away on his bike. Okay I don't know what I was expecting from him, but it definitely wasn't that. I swear, I did not mean to scare him that bad.

Group chat,
Scott, Lydia, Kira, Malia, Allison, Jackson, Derek, Liam, Corey, Theo, Mason, Aiden, Ethan, Isaac.

Stiles - Nobody go to school today meet at Scott's house in 10

Lydia - Why

Stiles - Let's just say Scott's freaking out

Liam - Okay I'm almost there

Allison - Wait hang on are you freaking out

Stiles - More or less

Malia - Okay then it's bad. My first hour's math anyway I can skip it

Stiles - Trust me you need to

End chat.

I put away my phone to see Allison, Lydia, and Jackson behind me.

"Hey Stiles do you need a ride?" I shake my head no. I drove my Jeep and if it breaks down I'll walk. They nod and run away to the cars.

Time skip....

We all gathered in Scott's living room while I once again explained what was going on. Everyone seemed pretty shaken up. Even Jackson and Theo and I thought they had no souls.

"What if one of us get infected?" Allison asks. I guess I didn't think of that.

"Then we... Umm... We.... We do everything in our power to help them." They looked at me strangely. I know. I seemed really unsure.

"We won't know unless one of us gets it." They nod accepting my answer. At least for now.

"So what are we going to do in the meantime then," Liam asks,"are we just going to sit around and wait for it to kill us all one by one?" He brings up a valid point but dang that kid can be morbid.

"We are going to do what we usually do, research, make a plan, and take action." Scott states. If course the alpha comes in when the plan comes in. That's supposed to be my job not his.

"So then... what's the plan?" Kira asks.

"First research, we'll spoke up into 5 groups of 3. Stiles.. Take Liam and Lydia. Go to the library and find out anything you can on diseases that could be related." We all nod and move to one area of the room.

"Theo, you Corey and Mason go to the hospital and find any medical records of the diseased of this disease." The three of them move towards us.

"Malia, Jackson and Isaac take the homes of the diseased. Try and find a pattern." They don't even wait. They just walk out. Well try to until Scott stops them and tells them to wait.

"Kira, take Aiden and Ethan and find the relatives. Find any signs of anything."

"Last me, Allison, and Derek will take the sheriff's station and find the reports. Everyone stay safe. Be careful and remember. Nosebleeds and aching. Those are the first symptoms. If you see any of those call my mom and go to the hospital." Everyone nods before heading out there door to their assignments.

I am about to walk out also before Scott stops me.

"Will we be about to stop this?" I just nod my head to provide as much comfort as I possibly can.

From there..I walk out and meet with my group.

We will beat this.