Come Find Me

Stiles POV

I woke up in a dark room bound to the wall. I didn't remember anything though. Who was I? Where was I? I kept repeating these questions hoping to somehow find an answer to one of them. It didn't work. Still I kept the questions going through my head until I heard the door open.

"Well well finally awake I see." The voice said as it came closer to me. I tried to scoot away from it but I quickly found out that wasn't working so I quickly gave up.

"Who are you?" I meant for that to come out as like cruel and mean, but instead it came out as whimpering and scared.

"Theo. Theo Raeken and I am your alpha." What's an alpha? And again who is this guy?

"What's an alpha?" Man I need to stop sounding scared. Man up..what's my name? My name is...my name is... Why don't I know my own name?

"An alpha is the person you answer to. I'm in charge and you are mine. You listen to what I say with no hesitation." Who does this guy think he is? I am. Never mind still don't know the name.

"Look. I don't know you. My head is telling me not to trust you though. And why would I follow you if you have given me no reason to trust you?" He just smirked and came closer to me.

"Look. There are such things as werewolves. They are very bad people. They go around and kill people. If you are in my pack we can did the world of werewolves." Wow. Maybe this guy is right. Maybe I should trust him. But how do I know that he is telling the truth. Stiles Stilinski does not take crap. Wait Stiles Stilinski. That's my name. What a weird name.

"Fine. I will join your stupid pack. But on one condition. You tell me who I am." He nods agreeing to my conditions.

"Your name is Stiles Stilinski. You were part of the McCall pack until they kicked you out for being a worthless pathetic human. Then I willingly took you in to be a part of my pack." Was any of this true? How could I trust him? The thing is though. He is the only one that's here for me right now. But he did chain me up to the wall.

"If I like you then why did you chain me up in here?" He didn't falter at the question. His facial expression remained the same.

"You took a hard hit to the head and I didn't want you lashing out at me. I took the precautions that needed to be there." Once again he didn't falter. He remained cool and calm throughout the whole thing.

"Alright I believe you. Now unlock these things." I said as I finished. He got up and unlocked my chains.

For some reason and I don't understand why. I don't trust him. Still. It's like a guy feeling. I do feel like I trust this McCall pack though. Someone in particular within the pack. I just can't figure out who.

"Okay now I'm hungry." I said as I rubbed my sore wrists.

"Okay do you know where the sandwich shop is?" I nodded. How did I know. It's weird actually. He nodded and told me what he wanted before throwing a set of keys at me.

I walked out and clicked the keys to know where the car was. Where was I actually now that I think of it? The alarm from the car quickly brought me from my thoughts. I looked up to see an old beat up Jeep. Instantly I loved it. I just couldn't figure out why.

I got in and drove. I didn't go to the sandwich shop like I was supposed to though. I went straight to the police station. I had to figure out who the McCall pack was before I did anything.

I arrived at the station and practically ran in.

"Hi excuse me ma'am but can I please see the sheriff?" She looked up at me and a smile spread across her face.