The Library

Me, Lydia and Liam entered the library. Our current task was to find any disease that could be similar in hopes of finding a cure. We definitely didn't have our hopes up. If Lydia was confused after hearing about it then there probably want anything. We just had to make sure though. You never know.

"Do you think we'll find anything?" Liam asks both me and Lydia. Liam was still kind of new to the whole supernatural thing. Even if it had been a little while since he had been bit. He was technically still the cub of the pack. Ha even Mason is ranked above him.

"Honestly I have no idea. Lydia likes to claim that she know everything so if she doesn't know then.." I was then stopper dramatic and pressed the back of my hand to my forehead as I sighed. This of course earned me a slap to the back of the head from Lydia.

"Hey..I was just being honest." Liam then laughed so hard the librarian shushed us.

We made it way to an empty table while Lydia went and got the reading material. It seemed like forever until she got back but when I checked my phone. In reality it had only been like 4 or 5 minutes.

"Okay so I found books anywhere from diseases to the supernatural so we might be here a while." Me and Liam groaned at that. Which earned me another slap to the back of the head.

"Hey he laughed too." I yelled in defense. She only laughed and went over and kissed the top of his head.

"You may be dating my ex but that doesn't mean I can't slap you." Okay that was totally true. I am totally dating Jackson Whittemore. What. We just clicked.

Then my phone went off.

"That most be him now." I said and stuck my tongue out at her.

Turns out it was.

Hey Jax what's up

Nothing much how bout you

Missing you

God Stilinski don't get all sappy with me now

Too late you knew what you were in for when you asked me out

I did did you guys find anything yet?

No how bout you

Nothing but hey I have to go I'll call you when I find anything

K love you bye

Love you too Stiles

Woah hold on did he just call me by my real name and not Stilinski. Woah. That's definitely new.

I was still in shock when I got back to the table.

"Stiles what happened?" Lydia asked bearing a mischievous grin. I stuck my tongue out at her and changed the subject.

"So did you guys find anything?" I look at her and Liam hopefully.

"Well maybe. You see Lydia and I were looking through these books, and we found something called Shycalonthropy." I looked at him straight up confused.

"So if you found something similar then why did you say maybe?" They looked at each other. Then at me.

"The problem is...there's no cure to it." No no no no no. This can't be it. We couldn't have hit a dead end.

I start flipping through the books frantically looking for an answer that want what they just said.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my arm. I look up to see Lydia grabbing my arm. She looks at me painfully.

"We already looked at those." This time I was confused.

"How did you even I wasn't even gone for 5 minutes." I was starting to panic now. What if there is no cure. Then 1000's of people will die from this disease that can't be stopped.

"Stiles calm down." That was Liam this time. I looked up to see their concerned faces but I didn't care. This couldn't be happening. Did we just lose. The game hasn't even began yet. You can't lose before it begins it isn't possible.

"C...C..ca..call. Jac....Kson." It came out in chunks but Lydia seemed to get the message and whipped out her phone. It took all of 30 seconds for him to get here with his new improved werewolf speed.

He was confused when he first got there, but when he saw me crying and gasping for air he realized what was going on. He immediately kneeled down beside me.

"Stiles you need to breathe, okay breathe." I heard his words but I still couldn't get a single breath out. They were all choked.

Then he kissed me. I finally relaxed into it after a minute, and when I looked back into his eyes after a minute he was smiling.

"Thank you." I said as I hugged him tightly. He of course hugged back. This time it was different though. He was hugging me with a sense like, oh my god I can't believe this worked.

"We didn't find anything useful." I said after a minute. Everyone didn't do anything but laugh at the statement.

"Stiles, only you could be worried about everyone else when you just had a straight up panic attack." Jackson said mid chuckle.

They laughed for a few more minutes before we all decided to meet back at Scott's house.
----

Apparently everyone had the same luck that we did.

"So there is nothing we can do but sit here and watch people die?" Everyone turned and looked at me. We had been in dead silence for like 5 minutes before I had spoke up.

"Well I have isolated chambers in the basement just in case. There is only 5 of them so let's hope none of you get it." Melissa said as she walked in.

We all looked at her and nodded.

"Hang on. Back to what I was saying,"
"Stiles..."
"Not now Scott, now what I was saying is."
"Stiles."
"No Allison, now back to what I was trying to say."
"STILES!!!!" This time it was Jackson. I turned to him basically fuming. How dare they keep interrupting me.

"What... What is so majorly important that three of you have to interrupt me huh spit it out." They all looked at each other nervously before looking back at me.

"Your nose, it's bleeding." I reached up to feel and when I pulled my hand away my fingers were coated in blood.

"Oh no." That was the last thing I said before I saw nothing but darkness.

A/N: I'm sorry about that. I had to give it to someone first. There will be more who get it, just not too many. Not going to spoil it. So you're just going to have to stay tuned to find out. - Kayla