Quarantined

"Hey guys I think he's waking up." I hear a voice say right before my eyes flutter open. I look around to see Jackson, Lydia, Scott, and Liam surrounding me. I take a closer look an realize I am in a glass chamber. It soon comes back to me that I got it and suddenly I feel tears start to go down my face. I immediately wipe them away when I saw them looking at me concerned.

"Sorry, I forgot. I'm good you guys can leave." I tried to assure them. They did not look convinced though. Jackson put his hands on the glass and looked into my tear filled eyes.

"Stiles it's okay to cry. I am so sorry that this happened to you I really am. It will be okay, I promise." My head did not believe a single word he said, but my heart just had to. I still have to have hope though. I have to try and pull through.

"Can everyone leave please. I just really an to talk to Jackson alone." They all nodded and walked out of the room leaving me and Jackson in a room full of silence.

"Jackson, I am really scared. What's going to happen to me?" Now I was crying. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. He looked at me surprised I was crying in front of him. I couldn't help it though.

"I don't know Stiles. I just don't know. I do know one thing though," I looked at him with with a curious stare laced with a tinge of hope,"I know that whatever this is. We will get through it together. You, me, the pack, and anyone who wants to help. Because so help me I will find out what's killing you and kill it before it has a chance." Okay that speech definitely helped a little bit. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you." That was the last thing I said before my world faded into darkness.

Jackson's POV

I watched as he fell asleep with his tear stained face.

"Stiles....Stiles....STILES!!!" I yelled as loud as I possibly could. Anything I could do to get him to wake up, but he didn't. He just laid there. As still as I've ever seen him.

The others came rushing in immediately shocked at what they were met with. Well all except Scott. He seemed relatively calm for the situation.

"What do you know McCall?" I asked walking towards him. He backed away but didn't cower in fear. Was he not scared of me? Well if he wasn't then he sure will be in a minute.

"This is the second stage. He will blackout and come to. He won't stay conscious for very long, and he won't remember anything from the prior conversations." Wait this is info we already knew. Stiles already had told us all of this. We have the information, all we need to do is track it and his progress within the stages.

"Okay everyone in the living room in 2 minutes." I yell. Immediately they start to shuffle out if the room.

We were in the living room in like 20 seconds.

"So we have all the symptoms right?" I asked. Scott nodded and handed me a list he had made. I scanned it over and I approved. From what it says here though. Whatever he was going through right now was super painful. Or at least it would be as he progressed.

"No one who has come in direct contact or even a close range distance to Stiles can leave. Which means until further notice we are all on quarantine. You too Melissa." She popped out from the kitchen and nodded. Everyone looked at me shocked. I never take charge. This is Stiles though, not some random moment. I don't honestly know if they know that there isn't a thing I would do for him. I would take a bullet, jump off a bridge, walk through fire, and pretty much anything they can think of. I would do it all. For him and only for him.

"Understood." They mumbled stuff along the lines of okay, and whatever you say boss. Even Scott and he's supposed to be the Alpha of this pack. He shouldn't be allowing other pack members to take charge over him. The he definitely shouldn't be cowering when other pack members raise their voice. Was I really that intimidating when I was worried about Stiles? Huh. I guess I am. I am honestly okay with that.

"Call Theo and Kira. Tell them and their groups not to come back. Now that Stiles has it. We can't risk them getting infected. We are already at risk. We don't want more people to be in our situation. Right?" They all nod.

"What about school though?" Liam suddenly asks. I didn't notice him. He had been kind of hidden in the back while I was going on my rampage of knowledge.

"Well obviously it's going to look suspicious that us, a very established friend group is missing. Well all the original members at least. There are some people at school though. We can call, and text them to make excuses with our teachers. Except Mr. Yukimura. He's in on this stuff so that shouldn't be a problem." He just walked away towards Stiles and of course I follow. No one seems to notice us leave so we sneak out easily.

I walk into Stiles room to see Liam at his side. I walk up to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"He's going to be fine Liam." Apparently I startled him and he jumped. Only then did I see his tear stained cheeks. Man this kid is taking it hard.

"How do you know? We've never dealt with anything like this before. It's new territory. Something we've never encountered before. There's no hope in fixing this. We're going to lose Stiles, and the last thing we are going to see is his deteriorating form in front of us." I grabbed him immediately. His tears were now fresh and rolling down his face to soak my jacket.

"Liam listen to me okay. Stiles wouldn't want you talking like this. He will be fine. He's going to pull through because he's the strongest person I know. He's still Stiles. No matter how much is taken from him during the next amount of time. He is still and will always be Stiles. Don't give up hope Liam. We all need it right now. especially Stiles." He nodded and tried to let go of me, but I was faster. I wouldn't let him go. I did after a minute, but only because I saw something incredible. Stiles hand twitched. He was waking up.