Saving Lydia

Jackson's POV

I ran out of there so fast that it was ridiculous. Is Stiles really going to get us more serum? What if Theo found out about everything and took Stiles phone? Or maybe Stiles was finally convinced to join Theo and I am walking right into a trap. That doesn't really matter to me though. If I can save Lydia then I will do anything. Even if it means getting killed by my boyfriend turned fiance.

About ten minutes later I pulled up to the sandwich shop and there Stiles was leaning on the wall. He could barely stand and you could tell. The bruises and cuts were still very visible. It took all of 10 seconds before I was in front of him and reaching to help him stand. Of course him being him he waved me away. But does he even know that he is him anymore? He is the rope in tug of war being pulled from side to side. It's only a matter of time before he breaks. If it were me in his position though then I would be confused too. I mean he's went through a whole lot of crap that he shouldn't have to.

"Here," he reached out his hand and dropped a bag into my hand,"I grabbed as much as I could to where he wouldn't know I took anything." I took the bag and looked inside. There were about five of them in there. All in their separate vials.

"Thank you. You don't know how much this means to me. That you're helping us." He raised his head and only then could I see the damage that he had inflicted on himself.

"I didn't do this for your pack. I did it for Lydia," I looked down at my feet, and acted as if I knew what was happening,"but I also did it a little but for you though. I mean we're engaged right?" He laughed as he held up his hand and sure enough there was the ring.

"You guys aren't playing me right? Because I mean I don't remember much. The stuff I do remember though I'd obviously from a long time ago and I don't want to be doing this for you if I can't.." I cut him off by bringing my lips to his. He was cut off mid speech and kissed back.

Stiles POV

Flashback

"Hey Stiles." I turned to see Jackson Whittemore standing at my locker. What was he doing here? Was I about to get beat up? Crap. I really don't want to get beat up today. Today was going great.

"Jackson if you want to beat me up then can you at..."

"Will you go out with me?" I was left with my mouth hanging open. He can't be serious. I started to look around for a camera to see if I was being punked.

"Stiles what are you doing?" Jackson asked curiously as I moved my body back into a straighter position.

"Looking for your hidden cameras. I mean I have to be being punked right?" He looked hurt but honestly at this point I didn't care. This was low. Even for Jackson.

"Stiles I swear you aren't being punked. Say yes and I'll be at your house at seven ready to take you on a date. Say no and I'll be at your house at seven to take you on a date. I'm not giving up Stiles Stilinski." Was he actually telling the truth? I still feel like I'm being punked.

"Fine. You get one chance Whittemore. I'm saying yes, but don't make me regret it."

Flashback end

"Woah okay maybe we were together. I think I can trust you. I have absolutely no reason to trust anyone else but Liam. Since he's in my head." He looked confused.

"I don't know but we have a telepathic link now. I feel like Lydia will get it too. Just save her please." He nodded and turned to go back to his car. But not before I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back in for another kiss.

"Good luck." He nodded and ran off. Then I remembered I have to go back to Theo. I ran into the shop and grabbed my order before limping back to the Jeep.

Jackson's POV

As soon as I got back I ran to the room where Lydia was being kept. Scott was there holding her hand and crying. Man were they really that close?

"Scott I got it!!" I yelled. Maybe a bit too loud since we were in the same room after all. His head shot up and I could see the tear streaks running down his face. I was right. He was crying.

"Just do it the same way as we did with Liam. Then we can slowly get his memories back the same way it's happening to Stiles and possibly Liam." He nodded and injected the serum into her blood stream. I saw her body tense and rise but then fall motionless like before.

She was going to be fine. I was going to make sure of it.

Malia's POV

Kira and I are both sick. We have already lost Stiles, Liam, and now Lydia to this. Theo is getting exactly what he wanted and the pack that he wanted. Stiles is the only one that he has taken so far with him. But the good news is that he seems to be helping us and not him so he's still Stiles I guess. Stage three is the worst. All you do is ache and it's ridiculous. I can barely move my body. Kira is still on stage two. She's lucky. All she has to do is sleep. The one I am most scared about though is stage five. We lost both Stiles and Liam during that stage. We lost Lydia at the very end. She had forgotten everything already and she was gone. Like a blank slate. Then the last stage hit her. She made it through that. Then she died. She died not knowing anyone around her. She died thinking she had no one. In that sense I think Stiles and Liam had it easier than her.

"Hey Malia." I turned painfully at the weak voice and saw Kira staring at me.

"I'm scared." That broke my heart. She was always so strong and this is what caused her to break. When I get the chance I swear I'm going to kill him.

"Everything's going to be fine Kira. I won't let anything hurt you, and you can hold me to that okay?" She nodded and drifted back into sleep.

Allison's POV

Isaac and I have just been sitting in the living room. Well he has been sitting. I haven't stopped crying since Lydia died. First we lost Stiles. Then Liam and now Lydia. I lost my best friend. The pain is so unbearable that I don't know if I can take it anymore. I just want my friend group back. Scott the fearless leader than can put even Derek in check. Stiles. Then funny sarcastic goofball who seems to be the reason we get through all of this crap. Lydia. The banshee who knows what looks good and also what adds up. We need the brains. Malia and Kira. They are most of are muscle. Kira the kitsune and Malia the werecoyote. They make a great team. Derek the moody grumpy werewolf who seems to only smile when he's around the pack. Jackson who pretends he is so strong but would drop dead at anything having to do with Stiles getting hurt. And me and Isaac. I don't really know what we are to the group but we are something. Last but not least Liam. The beta who had anger issues. The baby of the pack that everyone feels the need to protect.

Alone we are strong but together we are unstoppable.

A/N: Okay so the last line of this chapter was a line from Shadowhunters. The rights of that line go to them.

In this chapter you saw many ships. Some of them include.

Stackson (Stiles and Jackson)

Malira (Malia and Kira)

Scydia (Scott and Lydia)

Allisaac (Allison and Isaac)

Stiles and Jackson are already a thing so obviously they aren't included in this but which of the other three would you want to see going forward in this story? Answer in the comments. Well that's all for now. Bye!! - Kayla