The Next Phase

A/N: Okay so I want to start this chapter with Liam and Lydia being with Theo already. Liam trusts Stiles and Lydia has no idea what is going on. Jackson's concern for his fiance only grows as the chapters go. Alright

Allison's POV

I can't believe we gave up Liam and Lydia. We gave Theo what he wants. Now all he needs are Malia and Kira. Everything is going bad. We are going to lose. We need Stiles so we can come up with a plan. Lydia to tell Stiles the plan is stupid. And Liam to act like a younger version of Scott. We don't have the advantage anymore. What if Theo convinces Liam and Lydia to join his side? Then we will lose.

Suddenly I lose the ability to breathe. I claw at my chest in an effort to do something...anything, but nothing is working.

"Isaac." I don't know how he manages to hear me, but within an instant he's by my side.

"Allison. What's going on?" He's frantically trying to comfort me but it isn't helping.

"I...th....think I'm having a p....pan...panic at...tack." I stutter. It was impossible to breathe.

"Okay. Scott told me about this. What did he say what did he say? He said it worked with Stiles." That just caused everything to get worse. My body crumpled to the floor as I lost more and more oxygen from my lungs.

"Alright. No mentioning Stiles. Got it. What to do. Think of happy things. Friends. Wait no friends. Family. Wait no family either. Screw it." Suddenly his lips were in mine and I was leaning in. Suddenly I got the ability to breathe again.

"Thanks." I said slowly as I slumped over into his chest.

Stiles POV

I can't believe those idiots. It's bad enough that I'm here, but how did they manage to talk me into their plan.

My memories are back but it doesn't seem to be working like that for them. Why did mine down back but theirs didn't? It doesn't make any sense.

Now back to reality.

"You worthless...piece....of....crap." after every word I got a punch somewhere on my body. That's the daily routine. It's horrible and I can't even put up a fight. He treats Liam and Lydia like royalty because he thinks that they are on his side, but me like crap because he knows I'm not.

"There. That wasn't so bad was it?" He reached for my face before planting a kiss on my lips. Ugh. This made me feel so violated. To make things worse the kisses he gives me aren't even any good. The are like nails on a chalkboard. Annoying to the point where you just want to rip the person that's doing it's head off. That's how I feel. I just want to rip Theo Raeken's head off.

"Stiles are you okay?" Liam asks as he crawls over to my still figure lying on the floor.

"Yeah. I'm just going to need to take a minute before I can get up again. He hit me pretty hard. Oh and I'm still mad at you by the way." He makes an expression like only Scott would. It looks like a kicked puppy.

"Alright everybody up." Seriously man. I honestly don't think I can. Did he seriously have to wait 30 seconds before coming back. That's no time to recover.

"Stiles get up!!" He kicked me roughly in the sides which I returned with a groan as I was forced onto my side. With a lot of struggle I managed to get to my feet even though I was swaying on my feet a little bit. I had to grab onto a wall to maintain my balance. He noticed of course but chose to ignore it.

"So this meeting is about the next phase of our well my plan." My vision quickly made its way to him. I thought we were just going to keep going like this until we had all the members we needed.