Chapter 19: You?

< would you fall in
the name of love? >

-Bebe Rexha.

Aria's PoV:

Things were going wonderfully with Nickolas for the week.
We worked side by side in the company, and when we reached home we would sometimes cook dinner together, withstanding the fact that we're both shitty cooks.
When we were immensely tired on Tuesday and Thursday we ordered takeout from a Thai restaurant downtown and had a movie marathon.

We were like best friends living together mind some kisses here and there.

Today is Sunday, meaning it's weekend and he's offered to take me out eating somewhere fancy.

My stomach is knotty and I'm severely nervous over what to consider this.
Is he taking me out on a date?
Is it just a nice friendly gesture, due to the hard work we've been putting for the last week?

I honestly for once don't know what is going on.

It's 5:30 pm. and I'm getting ready for us to go out.

I took a bath this afternoon, dried my hair and then curled it into loose curls with the curling iron.

For my dress I chose a silk red dress that had two slits high-thigh which also exposed a decent amount of cleavage.

I paired the dress with some white high heels and a bohemian necklace to complete my look.

I kept the makeup soft to a minimum, purposely letting the dress be the main focus hoping he'd take the hint.

I had just put on my necklace when the door to the bedroom opens and in walks a handsome as ever Nickolas and my heart picks up pace at the sight.

He was sporting a black suit with a white button shirt under, and a blue dotted tie.

I spun around, coming eye to eye with his clean cut figure and the air in my throat stops.

In a few strides, he stood before me towering over me in his intimidating height, still with the fact that I wore four inch high heels.