2. Horrible Nightmares

I woke up after a few hours, the sun rising after the gray clouds, the smoke and the crown of the trees

I woke up after a few hours, the sun rising after the gray clouds, the smoke and the crown of the trees. I get up from bed with a few tics, I noticed that on a table next to the bed were a pair of orange goggles and a mouth guard.  I put them on and search for my hoodie but I can't find it. Instead of my hoodie I found another one, black with a few sizes larger than mine. After getting dressed  I think about exploring the house a bit. That house has three floors and a basement. I went to the living room where an elf boy was sitting there. That boy was playing video games until he heard my tics.

"Uhh ... You're the new boy, aren't you?" The elf asked as some blood flowing out of his eyes.

"Ye-yess ... I'm T-T-Tobias ... To-Toby m-m-mo-ore shortene-ned." I said sitting down next to him.

"I'm Ben, Ben Drowned. Do you want to play with me?" He had asked and I replied shaking my head in approval sign. We started playing a game until ... Jeff came to us. He looked at us and started laughing, saying:

"No two seconds have passed and you already found your boyfriend?" I felt embarrassed so I left, going to the room I came from. I sat on the bed with my eyes closed, feeling the anger running through my veins. I couldn't do anything about it ... I was helpless. That guy is still making fun of me constantly since I came here, it's like ... Jay (sorry for the name but this is the first one who has get in my mind)  ...

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾flashback☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
"Hey weirdo!" The blond in front of me had said, he had taken my books from me while I was just sitting there and staring at the floor. He had thrown away all the textbooks and books, stepping on them. He was a loser ... just like me ... as I sat and watched my drawings and lessons bent and soiled by his slipper soles I felt anger and sadness at the same time. I had tics and twitches while watching everything that happened.

"What is Ticci, Ticci Toby? Will you do tic, tic, tic, again?"

"Ticci Toby!"

"Ticci Toby!"

"Ticci Toby!"

"Ticci Toby!"

"Ticci Toby!"

"Ticci Toby!" I cover my ears, screaming as hard as I could, to stop them ...

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾end of flashback☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
"Hey ... kido, I brought for you a blanket in case it's cold or something ..." Masky said as he came toward me with a fluffy blanket.

"T-thank you ... you're very n-nice ..." I say as I take the blanket.

"Slender Man has forced me to do this ... not to think it's something I would do."
I was a little sad, but it's not like it was the first time.

"I think your injures will heal in a few days. Then I should train you. It would be good for you if you sleep. Even a little. "

"O-ok... " I said and lay down on the bed while he get out of the room. I closed my eyes feeling the fluff of the blanket. It hadn't been long before,  I'd already become more and more sleepy. Without realizing I was already in the dream world.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Dream/Nightmare˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Toby!" a female figure had yelled at me. I couldn't see her but I could hear her clearly. She started screaming in pain and crying ... I couldn't figure out who he was until I saw flames igniting near me lighting up the place. It was my sister Lyra ... who had her legs torn and her ribs broken. In her blue eyes like the sea, blood flowing . Her face was full of shards but she was still breathing to tell me only:
"Take care of yourself, Toby." Then a reddish liquid spilled from her mouth and she died...

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I woke up sweating and breathing heavily. I had tears in my eyes and tics , I felt all the pressure of the Earth on me.

"Ly-Lyra ...?" I said, starting to cry, making my way through the fluffy blanket. I walked out of the room seeing Masky sitting on the couch in the living room. He had heard my cry and ran to me before he was even close on me. I fell to my knees crying as loud as I could. He came to me and hugged me.

"Toby, are you alright? What happened?" he had asked me. I couldn't say anything anymore, I felt my voice go away. All I could do was cry in his arms. I watered his jacket a little with my tears but that didn't seem to bother him.

"Please stop crying you need to calm down ..." he said as I felt my tears intensify. He lifted me from the ground and I couldn't say anything more, I wrapped my legs around him and put my head on his shoulder. He was so ... warm. I felt safe near him so I tried to calm down. He sat on the couch with me on his chest. It's nice of him that he came to help me.

"Are you better now?" He asked as he carres my head.

"Y-y-yes ..." I said, closing my eyes.

"Hey .. Do not sleep, I still have some questi ~ ..." but before he finished the sentence I felt like I fall asleep slowly ..

**✿❀Masky's Perspective ❀✿**

I let Toby sleep on me just because Slender Man told me his sister died five weeks ago. Poor Toby ... if someone close to me were to die in front of me I would be just like him. I cover him with a blanket and close my eyes patting his head. He muttered something in his sleep, melting my heart. He it's so cute. That doesn't mean I like him, he it's just cute. I just have to think of something else. I closed my eyes trying to sleep, but when I was about to fall asleep Jeff came to us.

"Wow, it looks like everyone loves Ticci. Why? Is he really that special? He's just a loser, with tics and a dead sister," Jeff said  laughin at the poor Toby. He woke up with tears in his eyes. (Jeff is jealous)

"Shhh ... everything's fine, kid ..." I say trying not to make Toby cry again. I look frown at Jeff and he does same as he leaves. What a dickhead. Toby opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Masky? Does anyone in this house love me?" He had asked blushing.

"You'll have to find out this by yourself."

"Ok .." He said and closed his eyes again then fell asleep. I fall asleep before I hear an "Awww , how cute they two are" from Jane, I guess.