7. No one believes me

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*°Somewhere in the past˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The brunette was in the waiting room of a psychology ward. His mother was talking to the old psychologist Dr. Gerard. The brunette didn't pay much attention to the two in front of him. He was constantly thinking about what he saw in the forest. Ever since his sister died strange things started to happen, at least, more strange than they already were. His mother started drinking until she got drunk, as did his father.  He remembered when he was a kid and how he had to stay in hospitals for months. He didn't have injuries , but he had something worse.

»»————>Deeper into the past<————««

The little boy was sitting on a hospital bed playing with his older sister. What an adorable image. But adorable things do not last forever. The sister was called into the waiting room with her parents. The little brunette was sitting alone in the hospital room waiting for someone to come and save him from the scary darkness. However, no one had come to save him, someone had come but he had no good intentions.

"Da-daddy?" asked the little boy in tears. Neither dad nor mom were there. In front of the little boy was a docotr, but not every doctor, this doctor was the worst. The doctor with a grin took the little boy and tied him to the bed.

"Le-let me g-go!" The brunette shouted as she tried to untie himself. He tried for nothing, the belt he had tied was too tight. The little boy tried to scream for help but the doctor covered his mouth and he become unable to be heard. The doctor took some injections, needles and scalpels.

"I heard that you are special. Tobias Erin Rogers ... a weak boy with alcoholic parents, who is supposed to have tics and a power ... let's just say that. A power to feel nothing. To not feel pain. Let's see if it's real. "The grin on his face made him look like a diabolical madman. He took a scalpel and penetrated a little through the boy's skin. Leaving a few drops of blood in sight, the little boy became scared. He hadn't seen blood until then or at least he couldn't remember. He didn't feel the pain but that didn't stop him from being scared. The doctor continued to take needles and injections, getting them into the hands of the brunette who was staring at the whole scene with horror. Blood was scattered everywhere with a few pieces of the boy's skin and flesh. The whole image seemed to be taken from a horror movie. Some needles were still in the skin of the crying boy. This is more torture than a surgery or a medical care.

"Have you feel pain?" Asked the doctor. The little boy was to scared to say something even a little sound. Then the grin on the doctor's face become a frown. 

"Say it!!" He yelled at the kid.

"N-no, I didn't... "

"If you tell someone what I did to you, these needles will enter your eyes at night and you will only dream of blood in the grave!" The doctor said threateningly. The little boy nodded. He didn't want anything to happen to him, and death scared him a lot. The doctor finally took care of the little boy wounds and left.