9. PornHub

»»——※⍟Toby's Perspective⍟※——««

I woke up on the floor of Jeff's room, Jeff not being there, as Jack. The chains rang with every move I made.The noise was so loud that it rang down the hall. After the black door a few steps were heard, then the door opened. Jeff came in, smiling.

"Hey kitten , you gotta take a bath." He said and lifted me in his arms, then went to the bathroom. He had put me on the stoneware in the bathroom and then stripped me of his shirt, the only thing I wore. He had filled the bathtub with hot water, carefully placing me in it. He had helped me wash my body until he had said:

"We need to get that cum out of you. It's not good to be there, you can get sick. Do you want me to help you or you can do it?" I blushed in different shades of red and pink, looking in another direction.

"I ca-can han-handle it." I said and play with the water in the bathtub, then sprinkled a little in his eyes.

"Hey!" Jeff shouted. "You're a playful kitty" My neck twists, making a horrible sound.

"Sorry ..." I said, covering my neck with my hands. He raised an eyebrow and then laughed, saying:

"It's not your fault. Now clean yourself, I'm not leaving until I see all the cum out." I blush again.

"N-no!" I clench my feet to my chest, not wanting to remove anything that was in me.

"Now!" He, too, had taken off his clothes, only remaining in his underwear. He plunged into the water and then lifted me up, placing me on his chest.

"It could be a little uncomfortable." Jeff had said, raising my feet on his and then putting his fingers in me, removing a little cum. I didn't resist anymore, moaning weakly with every time he cleans up a little of ... something that was in me .  He had finished removing everything , letting me relax. I moaned softly trying to refrain from yelling. I grabbed Jeff's hand and he smiled slightly.
"It's done." He said, patting my head. I turn around, placing my head on his chest, and my feet between his. He stroked my head, draining the water. He had taken a towel and dried the water that was on my body. He dressed me in my own hoodie and his short jeans, leaving the collar around my neck.

"Come on, we skipped breakfast, we won't skip lunch this time!" Jeff had said as he hurried to get dressed and walked out the door with me. Everyone else was at the table looking at me and Jeff.

"Where have you been all day?" Lulu asked, putting another burger on her plate.

"Exactly, Toby, I haven't seen you since yesterday morning." Ben had said his mouth full of food as he took the video game in front of Slender Man.

"You had a mission Toby, and you missed it! What a disappointment." Slender had said, his face had no expression but his tone was deeply disappointed.

"What's with the collar?" Jane asked curiously, coming to me and analyzing the medallion.
"You just don't have ...?" The woman with the black hair asked again, but stopped when Masky growled.