3. The Training

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。Toby's Perspective。.。:∞♡*♥
After that night when I slept with Masky the nightmares began to disappear. Since then the days have passed normally . My burns almost cured completely. But for that gash in my cheek nothing could be done. Jeff has been making fun of me these days and Benjamin ... I mean Ben didn't want to play video games together anymore. Everyone else left me alone in my room. Twice a day Jane comes to me and changes my bandages. Not so bad after all that happened. Today is the day I completely healed so I have to go with Masky and Hoodie to train.

Hoodie is also a proxy and Masky's best friend. All three of us went to the woods in the training area. The training area was full of targets and areas for climbing or for balance.

"Wow, this place looks pretty cool," I say, looking through the foreword. The place was old but beautiful. (Like Masky?🤣)

"Yeah, pretty cool. We'll see how cool it is when you're training from four in the morning until ten in the evening (night) ." Hoodie had said.

"It still sounds good to me" I say as I take my ax in my hand.

"Do you see that target?" Masky had said, pointing to the farthest target. "Try to hit it" he continues. I point my ax at the wooden target and close my eyes with a deep breath. When I open my eyes I hit with the ax strongly towards the target. Missing it, of course.

"You're doing it wrong, Toby." said Masky.
"Spread your feet and put your hand back then move it harder and faster in front, let go of the ax when you have your hand upper, never when is down or lower so you never get it"

"Uhh.. " I blushed in a deep red, why? I did as Masky said and it really worked. I hit the target! Right in the middle! I began to mumble happily and hum a song in my mind. Hoodie then laughed saying:
"And how are you going to get the ax down from there?" I paused and looked at the target with the ax in the middle(😐). I didn't know how to get it down. There was no tree in the preamble just a rope tied to the end of the target. I tried to climb on the rope but it was too slippery .. When I saw that I could not, I get my gloves off and rubbed my hands from the dust and dirt from the ground . Then I managed to get to the top. I removed my ax from the target and put it in my belt. But when I wanted to go down I was having bad tics... my hands slipped off the rope. I closed my eyes scared, even though I couldn't feel the pain I was very scared. I felt something dampen my fall. I felt something sticky catch me, it was a black tentacle.

"Slendy"(\(^o^)/) I said happy. He put me down safely and told us to take care, then teleported.

"Okay, now he's gone do it again." Masky and Hoodie said in unison then looked at each other. I did it a few times until I was tired. I lay down and breathed heavily like a puppy standing in the sun.(υ´• ﻌ •'υ)

"Toby, get up!" shouted Hoodie at me. "The training is not over !!" I'm still tired but I stand up and leaning on Hoodie's shoulder. I tried to punch him but I was too tired.

"Okay, fine. Your training is over ... today."
"Thanks ..." When Hoodie walks away from me I fall down on the ground.

"You carry him!" Said Hoodie to Masky and go before us. I look at Masky and he looks at me. He had come to me and lifted me from the ground. After some time walking through the woods Masky said:
"You got heavier  .."

"I help you ..." Hoodie had said as he came from behind the trees. I was so tired , I couldn't care less about what I was doing, I just wanted to rest. Hoodie came over and took me off Masky . He carry me all the way home. His hoodie was fluffy so I fell asleep on his shoulder.

💛🖤»»————>Hoodie's Perspective<————««🖤💛
When Toby put his head on my shoulder , Tim seemed clearly jealous. Maybe he likes Toby, but I just helped him it's not like I like him. The proxy needs to help each other, not be jealous like Timothy... (ಥ‿ಥ) (If you don't know Tim(othy) is Masky's real name)

When we got home I went to the room where I was staying with Masky, now that Toby has healed , he will stay with us. I put him in his bed and left, I was hungry. I have to hurry until dickhead a.k.a Jeff doesn't eat my cinnamon roll.
I go down the stairs and go into the kitchen when I see Jeff eating my cinnamon roll in a hurry. Fix what I said. I slapped his head and looked at him nervously.

"What's wrong with you?" Jeff had said with an evil smile.

"Stop eating people's food! Hoodie, do you want me to make you a new cinnamon roll? I still tried a recipe and this time I think it will work out!" Eyeless Jack had said.

"As long as it's not with kidney sounds good" I say, smiling beneath my ski mask. (I don't ship them I just want to do a joke and I don't know how so .....kidneys.... yhea)

 yhea)