8. You.Me.Him

(God... This is fucking stupid freaking ugly and not worth book of the year. A Nobel can I get? For sure no but don't read If you are a child who parent's are obsessive or something... I'm not proud of what I'm doing and maybe you're mother or father would be mad for the content I write in this book)

(As you all know, I'm going to destroy this whole ship. TicciMask doesn't exist anymore, in this chapter, because ... Well, because we need drama !!! Poor Toby ° ~ °. You will only understand if I tell you just:)

~ 18 +
~ sexual content
Also ~cringe alert

After that hectic night, Toby felt better that Masky wouldn't worry. Everyone was at the kitchen table eating breakfast. It was normal, maybe too normal for them. Everyone was done, except Toby, E.J. and Jeff. The others had left the kitchen continuing their activities. Toby felt someone look at him, but every time he moved his gaze from his half-full plate he noticed only the other two, who were quietly eating , and waches their cellphone screens.

"He-hey, Jack. Did you sleep we-well?" Toby was trying to make conversation.

"Not really. I would have slept better if this dickhead hadn't moved in five to five seconds." said E.J. pointing to Jeff.

"Well you're the one who says, 'Come on Daddy, faster!' Toby and Jack blushed brightly.

"You t-t-two are sle-sle-sleeping together?" Toby continued to eat, slightly disturbed by the discussion. His waffles looked delicious but a sense of nausea made him reject everything, throwing the plate away, who was in front of him. Jack punched Jeff in the face, causing his nose to bleed.

"You're a stupid idiot, jackass !" Jeff shouted as he took a few napkins and wiped his blood off. Toby just stood there watching the whole scene. After a few minutes of silence from the three of them, Jeff looked at Toby with interest. Maybe he was thinking of something sexual, but who knows? Then the mutilated stared at Jack and licked his upper lip like a pervert. He whispered something in Jack's ear, then left the kitchen, going to his room.Toby wanted to go to the living room but Jack stopped him. His bright brown eyes looked at Jack, and he blushed in a faded pink.

"Do you want to come with me ... to play on the laptop? I ... I found a new game, it's pretty cool...." Toby smiled embarrassed. He seemed to know the plan of the two, it was a horrible plan, though.

"Not really, I'm a little tired," the brunette said as he left. Jack grabbed his hands and slammed him harder against the wall.

"You come with me, whether you want it or not!" Jack had said in an aggressive tone. The brunette boy had a few tears in his eyes as he mumbled an ok. Then the two went to Jeff's room. Toby was shaking as he watched Jeff locking the door.
"Take your clothes off." Jeff had said pushing Jack aside, Toby didn't know who he was referring to, so he had done nothing but look at the floor.

"I'm talking to you, are you deaf ?! Toby !? Get the hell those clothes off!! " The mutilated shouted. Toby lowered his hoodie slowly, throwing it around the room. Jeff raised an eyebrow at the boy.

"Faster or do you want help" The mutilated man had said, then approached the boy. The brunette looked at him in the blue eyes of the other.Then the mutilated look goes down. Jeff had slipped Toby's pants down, then put his hands on the boy's boxers. When he wanted to take them off a hand stopped him.

"Don't do it, please ..." Toby stammered blushing a bright red. But in vain he had begged Jeff not to do it, all his clothes were already on the floor. The other two were in a hurry to get their clothes down. Toby's hands were grabbed by Jack as Jeff waited in his bed. Jack had slammed Toby into the bed where Jeff was. E.J. still held Ticci's hands tight as Jeff was licking his lips as he slid his hands over Toby's body.